XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr Scellington, Apr 19, 2021.

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and others have trouble getting it 'cause the places they go to are sold out. My other one is that if you guys can please have Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise on free Backward compatibility? I've been waiting for that game to show up or I don't know if you guys are remastering it so it can be a multiplayer if not please have it show up for the monthly free. The last one is have the game HOVER for free also please? do this I just know that I'm not the only one that wants these games and misses the other. My Xbox got is message me if you guys got my requests. I use the Xbox One. https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

:)

Dr Scellington, Apr 19, 2021
  2. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Can someone explain?

With "deals with gold" Microsoft will offer discounts each month on games. The first titles offered in June will be Forza 5 and Ryse: Son of Rome (no mention of how much of a discount). Also "in the coming months" Xbox Live
    Gold members will see "up to 50-75 percent off certain titles". Microsoft will also launch a "virtual VIP room" exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members which will feature "free games, monthly deals and other great benefits"

Looks like good things to come for gold members :)
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

not gonna happen anytime soon.

shame you have not got a PC, can get it on there for £18.
  4. LightningRaines Win User

Halo Reach Free w/ Gold

Only Xbox Gold members may access the monthly Games with Gold, therefore, you might want to check your current Xbox Live membership to see whether it is Gold or Silver.
  5. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

I found this, I think it answers your question: Is this only for new members?

Games with Gold is available to all Xbox Live Gold members. To download free games you just need to be an Xbox Live Gold member at the time of redemption of any Games with Gold offering.
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD MEMBERS

2. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  3. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  5. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  6. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  7. If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...: So, I have 2 Xboxes. Bought Modern Warfare previously and wish I bought it no my Gold account so I can share them on 2nd Xbox. I personally can play it on both, but not my family members without...
  8. How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD: I created a new user so my children can do split screen on fornite. But the new user needs to have online play access. I have XBOX LIVE GOLD already for the other user. How do i add the new user...
  9. Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...: I cant access live multi- player specifically BF1 and BFv Beta.. Paid EA for early access.. Managed to access beta 4th Sept for a couple of hours.. I noticed the syncing game not functioning.. had...
  10. Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.: Hello, I have a regular xbox live gold subscription active but it is not shared with my son's account on the xbox one. He is part of the family and the console is set as home console. Everything...