Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

Discus and support Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hclan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Hclan
    Hclan Guest

I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use games up to age 14. I started a Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial
    on my account two days ago. However, when he signs into MineCraft on his account, he does not have access to the Live Gold features. I don't see any settings that prevent him from multi player access on the Xbox app under family settings. What do I need to
    do to get him access to Live Gold?

:)

Hclan, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. Lemming-94153E1A-FEF Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

Not according to this..

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

"

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold member, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability
    to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can log in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off"

and yet it will not allow him to play online.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

subscriptions

Hello wa ge,

Thank you for your post. If you're looking to share an Xbox Live Gold subscription to your family members, please visit this page to do so:

Designate a Home Xbox

I hope this helps.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Accounts On Multiple Consoles

Your family just needs to make their own accounts and you can share your gold with them by adding them to an Xbox Family.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member-on-xbox-one

If they all declare the same console as the Home Xbox, they can share all of the content on it as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox - Similar Threads - live gold sharing

2. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  3. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...
  4. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  5. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  6. Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share: Why isn’t game share working for me. My friend has account set as home xbox on my xbox s so he can share his Gold membership, however his membership isn’t being shared with me. Ive made sure the...
  7. Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one: I have both xbox 360 and xbox one.... my son activated his golf live membership on the xbox one.. and he has all the features..... my other son plays xbox 360.. we sign on with the name log in......
  8. XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...: I recently bought another Xbox One. The first one is in our Family room (Family Room Xbox) and had Profiles for me, J, A and wife. The second one was installed in our office (Office xbox). I had...
  9. Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?: Hello, So I have some codes that allow free xbox live gold, but before I use them I want to know if there is any way to share it with all accounts on my xbox 360....
  10. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. home xbox not sharing gold