Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haymher, Apr 26, 2021.

1. haymher
    haymher Guest

I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused because I never payed for Xbox Live. I tried it again thinking it might have been a glitch, but it worked again. I checked my purchase history and it didn't saying I payed for it. Can anyone telling me whats happening?

:)

haymher, Apr 26, 2021
  2. haymher Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

4. ZombieTron Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I don't really understand why anyone would pay for GOLD if they don't play multiplayer games over Xbox Live? But, then I live in a region with very few extras for being GOLD.

I use party chat to talk to friends around the world, it's cheaper then phone calls and more fun then Skype 'cos I can game at the same time. I play on Xbox Live pretty much daily.

If I didn't play on Xbox Live, I wouldn't pay for GOLD.
  5. WelshRiley Win User

Free to play games not letting me play online without gold

So does xbox live share to different accounts because my brother was playing Fortnite on my other account and I didn't pay for gold on that account
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Jogos gold

Keep in mind that you are not paying for free games. It is an extra from MS.

You are paying to use the xbox live servers.

A few years ago we didn't even have a games with gold program so we didn't get anything.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for - Similar Threads - Live Gold didn't

2. I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge: I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge All of my friends got it, including friends who had recently established accounts. Is it distributed in any order or according to any criteria?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...: I have a xbox live gold logo next to my xbox account, but I didn't buy gold. It is also not usable to play online, so I think its a bug. de5742a2-2369-4d48-be5d-c4c1d2723aa5
  4. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  5. I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast: I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take the trial , please,fix the problem...
  6. Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.: I haven't recevied my Rocket League copy as well. Bought it on June 15th. Microsoft support told me to wait until July 31th for the game to appear in my account. Today is August 1st and nothing......
  7. I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.: I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys ad31eef8-ef22-4de4-96b2-cc63bbc19ce4
  8. I got the black Friday $1 xbox live gold but didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the black Friday $1 xbox live gold but didn't work: I got the black Friday $1 Xbox live gold but didn't work it says i have it for a month but cant do anything online like halo or a party 13b2dd30-43ed-4683-8e17-aa00c31df176
  9. I recently bought Xbox live Gold but it says I didn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Xbox live Gold but it says I didn't.: I recently bought the 3 month package for Xbox live GOLD but my Xbox says I'm still a 'free member'. I do not want to spend more money on something I already bought. Help?...
  10. I didn't get the xbox live gold I payed for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't get the xbox live gold I payed for.: So, I payed for a month of xbox live gold about 2 hours ago and it still isn't in my account, meaning i paid for it, but it says it expired. Can someone help me? Thanks!...