Xbox live gold gameshare is not working

Discus and support Xbox live gold gameshare is not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently just reset my console and set all the accounts up again. I set my friend's account which has Xbox live gold as the home profile on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Capitcha1, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Capitcha1
    Capitcha1 Guest

So I recently just reset my console and set all the accounts up again. I set my friend's account which has Xbox live gold as the home profile on my Xbox so I can use his Xbox live gold subscription and some of his games. Problem is that I still cannot play online on my account and when I try to, it immediately brings me to a "choose your plan" screen to buy Xbox live gold or ultimate. I can play and download his games but I just can't seem to play online. I'm on a Series X and have already restarted my Xbox multiple times and already fully reset my Xbox to fix another problem beforehand.

:)

Capitcha1, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Alonso Alvizo Win User

Why can't I play online with gamesharing?

What's been going on is I just started gamesharing with my friends account and when I launch a game that requires Xbox live gold it requires me to choose from Xbox Live gold Or Gamepass ultimate. I'm just confused and don't know why it doesn't work. Also a few days before this it was working just fine.
  3. Nikowas Win User

Minecraft Realms not working

Now, I'm unsure if you actually read my post, as I mentioned previously I have repeatedly checked my settings because that's the only piece of advice I've been given by anyone on any sort of forum to try to fix it. The only thing that I can think of is that maybe since I am only getting xbox live gold through gameshare It doesn't work, but that just doesn't really make sense because it worked prior to a week or two ago while I also only had gameshared xbox live gold.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Gamesharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

I can play online even with an active gold membership

I think you might be gamesharing with someone with Xbox Live Ultimate which makes it so you can play without an active gold membership.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Games Removed

We will need some more info to help you. Are those games linked to a membership like xbox live gold or game pass? Did you used to gameshare with another account?
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold gameshare is not working - Similar Threads - live gold gameshare

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  10. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d