Xbox Live Gold Games Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Games Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This might be a little confusing, but I’ll try to describe my issue as best as possible. On my Xbox I have my account and my friend’s account. He got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S.Carr1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. S.Carr1
    S.Carr1 Guest

This might be a little confusing, but I’ll try to describe my issue as best as possible. On my Xbox I have my account and my friend’s account. He got a free Xbox Live game a while ago, and I wanted to download it and play it with him. The issue here is that his membership is now over, and I can’t download the game. I even tried setting my account (which has XGP ultimate) as my home Xbox, and I couldn’t download it. Is there ANY way I can work my way around this issue? Or would I need his account to have a Gold membership in order to download the game?

:)

S.Carr1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Overwatch not launching after update

Seems like the issue is not regarding to your game edition it is due to your subscription. The game requires Xbox Live Gold subscription to play it. It’s either you will purchase Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate since the Ultimate included Xbox Live Gold as well.
  3. ngocphi Win User

What is up? 17 years loyalty for this.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox Live Gold membership and Minecraft. Microsoft has recently announced that they will be phasing out Xbox Live Gold and replacing it with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass for PC and gamepass core.. This change is aimed at providing a more comprehensive gaming experience for users.

Keep..in mind gamepass core replaces gold .not gamepass.has includes .gold and gives you access to.25 games. and it Costs the same as gold

Regarding your issue with Minecraft, it's possible that there may be a technical issue that's preventing you from accessing the game. I recommend contacting Xbox customer support for assistance with this issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

My microsoft account (or any) dosen't let me play realms, servers or multiplayer even though my settings are all allow, redid them and logged out and in a few times

It's because you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game, YuhanLK. Once you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription you should be able to play the game without any issues.
  5. MithrilFlame Win User

I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access

I only have 2 days left to redeem the current Xbox Live Gold Battlefield 1 game.

The other 2 games currently on Xbox Live Gold, I have added to my account without issue.
  6. FairlieAgile Win User

Xbox One won't recognize Gold account

I'm having the same issue - signed up to Gold account yesterday but still getting the "join xbox live gold" message on

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

Will try and contact support this morning...
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Games Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gold Games

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  8. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a