Xbox Live Gold Game was not for free and is currently being debited at Paypal

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Game was not for free and is currently being debited at Paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bought Phantom Gold Phantom Pain V "in the sense of gold membership" at Xbox Live yesterday and now I see that 54.99 Euros are debited at PayPal for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GxF Da E, May 22, 2018.

1. GxF Da E
    GxF Da E Guest

bought Phantom Gold Phantom Pain V "in the sense of gold membership" at Xbox Live yesterday and now I see that 54.99 Euros are debited at PayPal for the game. Already have the game on disc, so please refund!

As a Gold Member this should be free!

:)

GxF Da E, May 22, 2018
  2. SerVikRU
    SerVikRU Guest
    purchase golg live QIWI Visa Virtual

SerVikRU, May 22, 2018
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Payapal Maldives

Hello,

Like you've been told previously Maldives is not an officially supported LIVE region. You will not be able to purchase XBOX Live Gold with a PayPal account when a.) the country you are currently residing in is not available officially on XBOX LIVE and b.) Maldives
    is not on the list officially supported by Microsoft for use with PayPal.

So, no you will not be able to purchase XBOX Live Gold using PayPal or anything else since your country is not officially supported by XBOX Live.

HassanB, May 22, 2018
  4. GxF Da E
    GxF Da E Guest

I have also reported the problem to Paypal, do not want the amount to be debited from my account.

GxF Da E, May 22, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 22, 2018
  6. GxF Da E
    GxF Da E Guest
    that means that today as a european I won't make any progress and have to clarify this tomorrow directly with the support?

GxF Da E, May 22, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yes. Phone/chat support are the only ones who can issue refunds.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  8. GxF Da E Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    that means that today as a european I won't make any progress and have to clarify this tomorrow directly with the support?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Yes. Phone/chat support are the only ones who can issue refunds.
  10. GxF Da E Win User

I have also reported the problem to Paypal, do not want the amount to be debited from my account.
  11. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Can't buy or download 360 games from Xbox one

Do you have a credit/debit card or paypal account linked to your account & a current xbox live gold subscription?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Game was not for free and is currently being debited at Paypal - Similar Threads - Live Gold Game

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  8. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a