Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold free monthly game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Red faction 2 i supposed to be free, but it says I have to pay tho pls fix a2914c12-b460-47c5-8555-93cf8854b1a5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayDaKiNg1118, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

Red faction 2 i supposed to be free, but it says I have to pay tho pls fix

:)

JayDaKiNg1118, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LandLgamer Win User

Xbox Gold and Forza Horizon 4 and others

Do you have a subscription to Game Pass, because it is different from Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Live Gold gives you access to online multiplayer, discounts and monthly free games. Game
    pass
    allows you to play over 100 games as part of the monthly subscription and also offers some discounts for games and
    DLC.
  3. Martron666 Win User

CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS

I think the only games that you have to have Live Gold are the monthly free Games with Gold games. When I go on the Xbox store and look at those games it says that I can play the game free for now or I can purchase a copy to own forever.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

got 1 month free xbox gold but wont wrk

Hello,

free monthly trials are not shown as gold membership and you can't access every xbox live service feature with them.
  5. Arctic Method Win User

When are you going to compensate us for your outages on xbox live?!

Free games with gold isn't a bad start. But I agree there, we are paying monthly or yearly to play games on Xbox live, they should compensate for the many times and hours it has gone down.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

XBox Live Gold and Gold

live gold is the subscription, its just the one that lets you play online

and then you get discounts on games and monthly free games to download
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

1. Xbox Live Gold free monthly game - Similar Threads - Live Gold free

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  9. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...