Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RafaelSGPro, Aug 8, 2020.

1. RafaelSGPro
    RafaelSGPro Guest

I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is:
    You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to play original Xbox games. For more information, visit www.xbox.com/games.

I've already visited the informed site but I couldn't find anything.

Can someone please help me?
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start. [​IMG]

I am Brazilian, so the message in Portuguese.

:)

RafaelSGPro, Aug 8, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

What console are you using?

If you are using a basic Xbox360 it only has a 4GB internal memory which is insufficient for game downloads. You would have to fit an Xbox 250GB HDD into the HDD slot in the console.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

The Xbox 360 needs a legit 360 HDD connected for original xbox games to play that are backward compatable.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Fortnite is a free-to-play game which means it does not require an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Xbox Live Gold subscription is not just required for free-to-play games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Warzone 2.0 etc.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox

You can use apps like YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc. without an xbox live gold subscription. Although you will have to pay for each subscription individually on those websites. For example, xbox gold membership does not give you access to Hulu and Netflix,
    etc. You must buy each subscription separately if you want to use them. Youtube is free mostly, anyway.

So no, no annual fee unless you want access to things like online multiplayer gaming and other features of xbox live gold like a couple free

games with gold every month.

If you do want to purchase xbox live gold, see here for prices in your region:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Advertising problem

Xbox live gold has a free trial period, game pass does not
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start. - Similar Threads - Live Gold free

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  9. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...