Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping?

Discus and support Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox live gold download for November is supposed to include Lego Batman 2 but Lego Batman 1 is being offered for the second time. Is the Xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinancialPoppy2, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping?

Xbox live gold download for November is supposed to include Lego Batman 2 but Lego Batman 1 is being offered for the second time. Is the Xbox live gold membership for Xbox 360 users worth anything anymore? the last batch of free game offerings have been awfull for the Xbox 360 users. Should I not buy a new live gold membership for 2022 if they are not offering any good games or support for the Xbox 360? Yeah, I know, buy a new series Xbox. How bout just letting me know up front that you are not offering anything of value for the 360 anymore so I don't waste anymore money on a membership and just play my offline collection only.

:)

FinancialPoppy2, Nov 29, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes it still is worth it. You can still get Lego Batman 2 for free from here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/lego-batman-2/bvwmp1mbmncp, and you then should be able to download the game from your download history.

FYI Lego Batman 1 was given away for free in error. It should never have been given as a game with gold.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I don't know the Xbox 360 still has value because you're guaranteed 1 free game per month with the games with gold program. Still worth keeping to build up your library before the xbox 360 marketplace becomes defunct.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Silvery

Xbox Live Silver is your standard Xbox account. But Live Gold is worth a lot!
  6. Dracula08 Win User

COD AW code worked after midnight, not DZ edition. Code from Bundle.

Or a year worth of xbox live gold free
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping? - Similar Threads - live gold 360

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: With Xbox Live Gold being shut down on 1st of September, what does it mean for the Xbox 360? Will there be no more online on 360? Will the Xbox 360 store close?. 58fda727-1b05-4de2-9342-366b5a9dedf0
  5. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  6. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  8. xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360: xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360 5029fdfe-8323-4430-ad47-849b404450a4
  9. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023: I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a
  10. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57