Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

Discus and support Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Simon C15, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Simon C15
    Simon C15 Guest

My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be re-established?

:)

Simon C15, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. AridLizard Win User

sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services with the account/profile that has Live Gold just to confirm that it is active.

once that is done, sign in on the Xbox with the same account and press the Xbox button on the controller then press the right bumper button 3 times to get to System.

select Settings > Account > Subscriptions to make sure it is showing as active there.

then select Settings > General > Personalisation > My Home Xbox and make sure that the Xbox is set as the Home console for that account.

once all that is done, sign out of that profile and get a family member to sign in with their account to see if the Home Xbox sharing is working correctly.

please let us know how you get on
  4. Simon C15 Win User

Thank you for your reply. This works if we use the same Xbox for both accounts. As soon as we log into the 2nd Xbox and try to access Fortnite the system is prompting us to pay for the Xbox Live Gold subscription
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected - Similar Threads - live gold family

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  10. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d