xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

Discus and support xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CC Nastyy, Jan 13, 2023.

1. CC Nastyy
    CC Nastyy Guest

So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?

:)

CC Nastyy, Jan 13, 2023
  2. vip  Win User

xbox gold can’t share with family

Ok i tried this and it didn’t work so i tried making a different xbox my home xbox and now only the account with gold is the one with the subscription. I tried to remove and add the accounts to the family but that didn’t work either. Any more suggestions that could help? I don’t get why the xbox live won’t share with them.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Two xboxes and three accounts

If only one account has gold then that account can get onto xbox live on any console regardless of the "my home xbox" feature.

Xbox live sharing does not work on xbox 360, so you will need more subscriptions for each other account that doesn't have gold.

On the xbox one the my home xbox feature will share xbox live gold and digital games (not all DLC) to all other accounts on that console when the account with gold is the "my home xbox" account but that does not share to backwards compatible games on xbox
    one.
  4. Norrissa Win User

Syncing account information, Hotmail - Outlook.

You could put both accounts on the Xbox One and share the Live Gold as well as the games belonging to each. Unfortunately you can't merge the purchases of one account with another but the Xbox One does have a share feature.

Here is a link that explains it in depth
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox live gold consola 360

Hi there SizableSky5983, we're afraid there is no way to transfer an existing Xbox Live Gold subscription from one account to another.

You may want to try
    Gold sharing
    however to share some of your Xbox Live Gold benefits to another account.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
Thema:

1. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts - Similar Threads - live gold didn’t

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox: I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox with my account. How do I get my member ship to...
  9. Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion: Hi, I made a purchase during the promo period via PC on Xbox.com and still haven’t received a code for a bonus 3 month subscription to Xbox live gold. Below is the date and order number. Can...
  10. I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!: I bought a 12 month gold subscription and it hasn’t worked ! So I waited a day and still is not working please help? 56474617-6f6f-4f3b-a976-79f2cdd458d8