Xbox live gold code redemption error

Discus and support Xbox live gold code redemption error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm seeing this problem everywhere, and now it's happening to me as well. At first I entered a two day trial I got from a game so I could try the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLACK B4NANA, Aug 25, 2014.

1. BLACK B4NANA
    BLACK B4NANA Guest

I'm seeing this problem everywhere, and now it's happening to me as well. At first I entered a two day trial I got from a game so I could try the online. It didn't work so then I tried a 14 day trial from my friends and the same thing happened; it keeps
    saying success but I cannot play online as it says I need XBL gold to play this. Please help ASAP!

:)

BLACK B4NANA, Aug 25, 2014
  2. ScottieThePT
    ScottieThePT Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Membership Redeem Code error

Hello! Can you please help me identify why I'm getting an error with a redemption code? I was gifted a 12 month xbox live gold membership and when I redeem the code, I get the follow error code below. I attempted to search for the error code at xbox.com/errorhelp
    but nothing was found. Please advise. Thanks!

XBOS-5002

e756b9d5-bc5d-48c5-af59-756cfad17998

2017/12/21 - 22:09:50 UTC

Scott

ScottieThePT, Aug 25, 2014
  3. mikef150
    mikef150 Guest
    Unable to redeem XBOX Live Gold Membership card code.

For those of you with a similar problem - problem solved

I got an error message on Xbox (360) entering a redemption code with a 12 month Live subscription - got an error message that the code was not valid.

I got a spinning green xBox logo (waiting) on xbox.com when attempting the same redemption. I updated to the latest version of Silverlight (on a Mac) but still got the spinning logo and eventually (if I waited) I got an inactionable server error message.

Although I thought the problem was with the redemption card I purchased over the Internet, it was actually because I had a paypal account loaded from years ago when I set up the xBox and had a trial Gold account. Once I removed the Paypal account from my
    profile, I was able to move past the spinning green logo on xbox.com and get to the redemption screens. The code worked the first time.

Microsoft XBOX team - please correct this problem, it's clearly a bug both on the Xbox Live code redemption screens and from xbox.com

mikef150, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there EpicTaco!

I'm sorry to hear about the code redemption error you've been receiving. Please PM Misses Quinzel (navigate to this thread where she posted) -- let her know what you're experiencing and the code that you are trying to redeem.

Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Aug 26, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there EpicTaco!

I'm sorry to hear about the code redemption error you've been receiving. Please PM Misses Quinzel (navigate to this thread where she posted) -- let her know what you're experiencing and the code that you are trying to redeem.

Thanks!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot Redeem Live Gold & Canival Games Cards.

Hey there BL00DYM1K3!

I am sorry to hear about the code redemption error. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I recommend checking our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live code redemption issues
    page.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will be standing by to help.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

Hello Humanist Knight!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue. Check out this page here to troubleshoot code redemption issues:

troubleshoot Xbox Live code redemption
    . If that doesn't help, please go ahead and post a new thread with any details and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way you can be provided support tailored specifically for you!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: 0f02ef29-ffcc-4804-b8fa-ecfa50b270aa

Hey there RapidFawn949206 !

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox One support forum for better visibility.

I would start by trying to activate the code on your Xbox console as well as our Code Redemption page. Once you confirm the code gives an error on both, I recommend following the steps on
    our Xbox Live Code Redemption Troubleshooter!

If the code continues to not redeem, contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so they can look into it! :)
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: cb67558eb70b415fbb37d04cd748d705

Hey there Crow Capone!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox support forum for better visibility.

Since you mentioned you have tried the Xbox and our code redemption page, I recommend following the steps on our Xbox Live Code Redemption Troubleshooter page to try some additional
    troubleshooting steps.

If the code continues to not redeem, contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so they can look into it! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold code redemption error - Similar Threads - live gold code

2. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold: As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it gives me a code 0x803f800b "Looks like you...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  7. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  8. Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code: Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and my Gold was converted into Ultimate. So, as a...
  9. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period: hello, I want to buy and save a Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] via Amazon offical, But I am not sure if the digital code has an expiration time. please tell me how long this...