Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

Discus and support Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarrieChavez1, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month free, so i agreed to that, then it said something went wrong and to try again. When i went to try again,
    it said the code had already been redeemed, but it’s not showing in my order history and I am prompted to sign up for an xbox live subscription when i go to play a game. This is so frustrating!

:)

CarrieChavez1, Dec 15, 2020
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Microsoft have never allowed microsoft account currency to be used for xbox live gold membership purchases, You would need to buy an xbox live gold branded prepaid code card not a currency card.
  3. SnowBane Win User

free live membership

Greetings!

Xbox Live Gold is a wonderful gateway to what Xbox Live has to offer, and we're glad you decided to go gold!

You are able to purchase Xbox Live Gold through several options

- You can purchase a subscription directly through your xbox with a credit card

- You can purchase pre-paid cards that come with codes you can enter through the Xbox guide menu.

To enter a code from a pre-paid card, press the Guide button on your controller, go left to Games and Apps, and scroll down and select Redeem Code, you can then enter your code and you should be golden!

For more information on redeeming a code, you can visit this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

For more information on Xbox Live Gold, you can visit this link:
    www.xbox.com/.../Gold

We're sorry, but there is no way to obtain Free Xbox Live Gold, a purchase is required.
  4. Fubski Win User

Trouble Redeeming Codes.

@TwirlyTwo28674 may I ask, is your code a Gift Card or an Xbox Live Gold Prepaid Code?
  5. SepiaMX Win User

No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

You could still get a xbox live gold membership, as a digital code from a retailer. I think you can choose between 1-month or 3-months for Xbox Live Gold.

Learn about gift cards and codes

Happy gaming!
  6. gds1972 Win User

Credit

Thema:

Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

1. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working... - Similar Threads - live gold code

2. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold: As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it gives me a code 0x803f800b "Looks like you...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  7. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  8. Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code: Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and my Gold was converted into Ultimate. So, as a...
  9. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period: hello, I want to buy and save a Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] via Amazon offical, But I am not sure if the digital code has an expiration time. please tell me how long this...