Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Asleep-You-8099, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

Hey guys,

I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the VPN method so I thought that it was going to work for me. I installed a VPN and set my adress to istanbul. Then I went to the microsoft page and typed in the code. I tried it for hours but it doesnt work. I dont know what to do and would be verry happy if someone helped me. Even if it somehow will work, I now know that I am never going to do this again. Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/Asleep-You-8099
    [link] [comments]

/u/Asleep-You-8099, Sep 18, 2021
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Code doesnt work

When a pre paid card is purchased from a retailer to make sure that no one is just going into the store and taking the cards and not paying for them when they are purchased the retailer needs to activate the card.

So if you are getting a message saying that the card number you are getting is inactive that means that the retailer has not activated the card.

Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the retailer system to show cards active. If it has been past the 24 hours you would need to talk to the retailer and get them to activate the card for you.
  3. larrys4 Win User

can u please h elp me because i just brought my xbox gift card yesterday and it say the it is not active can u please do something about this
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MagicMirko85,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The forum moderators, volunteer moderators and ambassadors do not have the ability to manage prepaid codes on an account. The
    Xbox Support Team are the ones who are able to investigate prepaid code issues. It is possible the prepaid code may have been redeemed on a different account that is on the console.
    We recommend checking the
    subscription section
    of all Microsoft accounts in your possession. If the code was redeemed on a different account that you have access to, we recommend contacting the
    Xbox Support Team in order to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

If the code does not work, try using the code on your computer or mobile.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why am I not a Gold member even though I redeemed a code?!

If it is the 14day trial not all features of xbox live work with it ans it doesnt change you to gold just basic multiplayer options and it doesnt work with all games
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

1. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked - Similar Threads - Live Gold Code

2. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold: As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it gives me a code 0x803f800b "Looks like you...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  7. Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code: Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and my Gold was converted into Ultimate. So, as a...
  8. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period: hello, I want to buy and save a Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] via Amazon offical, But I am not sure if the digital code has an expiration time. please tell me how long this...
  10. Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?: For Christmas my son was bought a voucher for 12 months of xbox live gold. However when he entered the code it was converted automatically to game pass ultimate (6 months). This is not what he...