Xbox Live Gold charge problems

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold charge problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I need a help with charge from my bank account for xbox live gold. So, I tried to buy xbox live gold for 79kr/month on 11/21/2020 It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmilsHelvigs, Nov 23, 2020.

1. EmilsHelvigs
    EmilsHelvigs Guest

Hello everyone!

I need a help with charge from my bank account for xbox live gold. So, I tried to buy xbox live gold for 79kr/month on 11/21/2020

It charged me three times for one month but still i can't use it. I tried to make a refund but these payments doesnt even appear on my order history!

Its impossible to make a contact with contact support here, virtual agent have no answers for me.

Thank you

:)

EmilsHelvigs, Nov 23, 2020
  2. BlueScarabGuy Win User

I want a regular Gold membership, not Family, but Family is the only option I'm given!

The account hasn't been renewed yet (it hasn't charged the credit card for another year yet). The membership will stay what it is (an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack) until the point that it is charged for another year. I wanted to make it so that when I was
    charged for another year (on the new card), I would be charged for a standard Xbox LIVE Gold membership. Basically, I was trying to purchase the new membership NOW, so that when it went to charge the new card for another year, it would charge for a standard
    Xbox LIVE Gold membership. However, the only option being given to me to select is an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack. Maybe it is a bug. If the next option I'm given here doesn't work, I'll contact phone support.
  3. KySkipper Win User

Got charged 78 dollars for a game which I didn't get

I was charged for xbox live gold and i didnt not buy it
  4. RozenbergiLV Win User

XBOX360 - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. (when 'buy' GOLD free games)

Same problem was to charge/buy LIVE Gold - was pressed to use prepaid codes to activate it. Normal purchase through Console was not possible.
  5. OlivierCésar Win User

backwards compatible games

Hi,

Gold X360 backward compatible games will always show you a Buy This Game.

But, that's no problem, click on Buy This Game and you will see Free if your Gold Subscription is valid. You will also need a valid payment associated to your account.

Excerpt from the FAQ

"When I try to download a game from Xbox.com I get a message that says "You have no valid payment options on file." Will I be charged for the free Games with Gold?

You won’t be charged for the Games with Gold download. The Xbox.com Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold members."

The FAQ can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq#c3ca0339eee64eeb90594fd08f34a212

Hope this help

Cheers
  6. AnkitRath Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

I did buy xbox game pass after buying xbox gold and i did this before the expiry of earlier subscription. But i haven't been charged for xbox live gold but do charged for game pass ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold charge problems - Similar Threads - Live Gold charge

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514