Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by golfpunk22, Nov 5, 2021.

1. golfpunk22
    golfpunk22 Guest

I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked.

How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain a refund as I have not been using this service?

:)

golfpunk22, Nov 5, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

If in the accounts you use you do not find any of these charges in your purchase history, you will need to contact your bank and ask them to cancel these charges.

It is very likely that someone else is using your information.
  3. Detected Name Win User

This is so dumb.Cant buy Xbox live gold.Ive made my mom/brother waste like 30$ and phone support is trash with xbox.

4. CZECHMAN90 Win User

1 month gold membership not working

support.xbox.com/.../check-xbox-live-bill < this should show you if you xbox live account has xbox gold. if that doesnt work then you need to contact
    xbox support about this problem. from there they will be able to look up the account info.
  5. NosyCascade170 Win User

Upgraded to gold but still can't use the service

After a few hours live service has been restored, now I'm gold and xbox can connect normally to all the live services, it seems that was due to a problem with either xbox live or billing services.
  6. BATMAN ls Win User

Can't cancel the auto renewal

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem - Similar Threads - Live Gold Billing

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...: I have my Xbox Live account billed through PayPal. I paid with paypal a month ago, mid april for a month, and it was set to renew and charge me again May 13th. So I cancelled Xbox Live before I...