Xbox live gold account

Discus and support Xbox live gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm confused I paid for 12 months xbox live for my son, Microsoft gave me two accounts one for me and one for him, I guess it is so I can monitor what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RentableRook048, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox live gold account

I'm confused I paid for 12 months xbox live for my son, Microsoft gave me two accounts one for me and one for him, I guess it is so I can monitor what he is doing on xbox live. When he try's to play gta online on gta 5, his xbox says 'you do not not have
    the correct permissions to access xbox live functionally' and when he try's to join an xbox live party, the xbox takes him to a box for buying gold membership. Please help ASAP.

:)

RentableRook048, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Join Xbox LIVE

This is the final step before you start enjoying the most amazing entertainment experience on Xbox LIVE.

The process is free and easy to follow.

You only require an valid email address and a high-speed internet connection.

There are two Membership levels available: Free and Gold. You can read more about what you get with each membership level.

Before proceeding, confirm the following:

If you have a Zune or Games for Windows LIVE account, it means you already have an Xbox LIVE account! All you have to do is to download the account to your Xbox 360 console, sign in and start enjoying the Xbox LIVE experience.

If you have a Microsoft account, you can use it for your Xbox LIVE account.
    Note: "Microsoft account" refers to what was formerly "Windows Live ID". It is the email address and password you need to sign into Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

This means that if you already have a Messenger or Hotmail account, you automatically have a Microsoft account.

So, during registration for Xbox LIVE, if you are asked for an email address, enter your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a Microsoft account, you can sign up for a free account on your computer, or during the signing in process for Xbox LIVE.

If you decide to go for Gold Membership, you should have your credit card information ready before proceeding with the process of signing up for Xbox LIVE.

Steps to follow

1) On your controller, press Guide then select Join Xbox LIVE.

2) Follow the instructions on the screen on how to sign up for Xbox LIVE.

Note: Make sure that you enter your correct date of birth when signing up. This will be used to determine whether you get a child account or an adult account. Once the account is created, you cannot change the date of birth.

Join Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack

With the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, your family is given four 12-month Gold Memberships for less than the price of two. If you are interested, just select Family Gold on the Subscription selection screen.

No option for Gold Family Pack?

You might be using a child account, or the Gold Family Pack does not apply to your region.

Here is a list of countries that have access to the Gold Family Pack:
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • France
    • New Zealand
    • Japan
    • Mexico

xboxfelix, Jan 4, 2014
  4. SEIFO2
    SEIFO2 Guest

Xbox live gold account

Do i have to pay to play online

SEIFO2, Sep 21, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    first do not bump threads from january and yes, you need a gold subscription to play online either via pre pay cards in stores, or bought via the console's dashboard with a credit card or other form of payment (except MS currency or points converted to currency
    those are NOT for LIVE).

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    2. Your Xbox Live Gold account expired.
      Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.
    If you have more questions about Xbox Live accounts, be sure to check out

Xbox Live membership.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live message

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

Xbox Live membership.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

Xbox Live membership.
  9. supermm Win User

Notice

You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online. Sign up for an Xbox Live Gold account.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account expired. Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i cannot use my profile

Thema:

Xbox live gold account

1. Xbox live gold account - Similar Threads - live gold account

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  4. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  5. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  6. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  7. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  8. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  9. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...
  10. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d