xBox Live Gold Account not Recognized

Discus and support xBox Live Gold Account not Recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I renewed my xBox Gold Live account back at the beginning of December but still can't sign in for Gold content on the xBox with my profile. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slovak91, Jan 6, 2014.

1. slovak91
    slovak91 Guest

Hi

I renewed my xBox Gold Live account back at the beginning of December but still can't sign in for Gold content on the xBox with my profile. It thinks that the Gold membership for my profile has expired so currently I'm paying for nothing. Does anyone know
    what might be the problem or what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

:)

slovak91, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Xbox live membership

Need help figuring out why my xbox live gold membership is not being recognized?

ThatboyManning, Jan 6, 2014
  4. xBox Live Gold Account not Recognized

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

First of all could you check that the system has actually taken the money out of your accounts or registered the transaction on
    https://account.live.com

Once there, you can click onto billing option and look at all of your recent transactions made on the Xbox Live service. If you can still see or it has come up with that you are a gold member, please try the following options.

Delete your Profile, and re download it onto your Xbox 360

Contact official support at
    https://support.xbox.com
    and click onto contact us.

They will then begin to investigate the issue. You can request a call back from
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

This way it will save you money.

I hope all of this helps with your issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gems not received

Hello Wisefr0g,

After reviewing your account, your Gold subscription for the last three months was a promotional, discounted subscription. As mentioned in the FAQ, promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue with gold/xbox rewards

Hello Bankai Ichigo X,

Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, as stated in our FAQ:

—My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

8. Hordie Win User

Reward Points

Hi SmartMart1971,

Sorry you're having issues with your rewards. How did you renew, and did you use a promotion? Below is from the FAQ page here.

Q. My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

A. Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  9. rebittex Win User

Xbox live account

Hi Guys,

My Gold Live account disappeared !!! My login is [Mod Removed] and I'm logged in but is not recognizing my Gold Live Account. What can I do?

Best Regards,

Leonardo
Thema:

1. xBox Live Gold Account not Recognized - Similar Threads - Live Gold Account

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  5. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  6. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  7. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  8. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  9. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  10. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...