XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early

Discus and support XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stopped autopay on my Xbox Live Gold account, which was set to renew on 1/1/21. It is still 12/31/20, and as of this afternoon, Xbox was saying that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Awaypturwpn, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Awaypturwpn
    Awaypturwpn Guest

I stopped autopay on my Xbox Live Gold account, which was set to renew on 1/1/21. It is still 12/31/20, and as of this afternoon, Xbox was saying that my Gold subscription had ended "as of 1/1/21." Funny thing is, it's not yet 1/1/21 in my time zone, and
    my problems started about 4 hours ago at 5pm when I tried to log on to play.

• I am unable to play any games online, but I should still have several hours left on my subscription.
    • I am unable to connect with customer support.

I'm pretty disappointed, since I was planning on being able to play for a bit today before my subscription ended, but Xbox has ended the subscription a day early and I'm unable to rectify the issue because they won't connect me with any live support.

Anyone else have this problem with Live Gold? I know it's just a day, but I was planning on spending some time with friends online and now my plans have been ruined.

:)

Awaypturwpn, Jan 1, 2021
  2. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

It'd be nice if it ran to the end of the day it was due to end, if you started it early in the AM you might think you lost a day of Gold.
  4. SteadfastStorm Win User

An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. Mister Okami Win User

Xbox thinking I don't have Gold

When I posted this I hadn't just renewed, I was still on the one month trial every account can use. I ended up buying a year's worth of Gold just after posting this though which fixed the issue.

Slightly annoying that I had to pay for Gold five days early, but I'm sure I can live with that.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox gift card

So that explains why the subscription ended early. When you subscribe to the Game Pass Ultimate with Live Gold active in your account your subscription is converted to Game Pass Ultimate and a conversion fee is applied.
Thema:

1. XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early - Similar Threads - Live Gold Account

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  4. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  5. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  6. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  7. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  8. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  9. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...
  10. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d