xbox live gold 12 month membership

Discus and support xbox live gold 12 month membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by franca33, Jul 11, 2021.

1. franca33
    franca33 Guest

I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?

:)

franca33, Jul 11, 2021
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
  3. Kyrosaki125 Win User

Download Game from PC to xbox 360

no. A 12 month xbox live gold membership.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  6. AA2020_1 Win User

Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

Ok thank you, we was looking at buying the 12 months gold membership on this website as its slightly cheaper and with COVID-19 times are tough https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

do you think this would be ok
Thema:

1. xbox live gold 12 month membership - Similar Threads - live gold month

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  9. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  10. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...