Xbox live giftcards
Discus and support Xbox live giftcards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had my sister buy a $50 xbox gift card for me and she bought a $50 xbox live card instead. Is there any way i could change it or use it as a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaJohnston3, Mar 18, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox live giftcards
Loading...
-
Xbox live giftcards - Similar Threads - live giftcards
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play... -
Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this
in XBoX on ConsolesPls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d -
Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard
in XBoX on ConsolesWont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to... -
I live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it
in XBoX Games and AppsI live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it: I live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it fa7e482f-d271-4ef0-8aa8-f08e35a5edd1 -
I have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI have not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live: I havhe not got my giftcard from inviting my friend to Xbox live 9d02842a-bcca-4630-9ee3-10625e460695 -
the purchase of xbox live with a promise of a $10 giftcard (dashboard)
in XBoX Sales and Promothe purchase of xbox live with a promise of a $10 giftcard (dashboard): i was looking at the dashboard and it said there was suppose to be a $10 giftcard with a purchase of xbox live i didnt receive it and dont know how to obtain or use it can i please get some help... -
Is there any way to use a VISA/Mastercard ect. style giftcard for Xbox Live purchases?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any way to use a VISA/Mastercard ect. style giftcard for Xbox Live purchases?: Hello everyone. After reading some of the history for this issue I wanted to reopen it. Have we established any way of using a prepaid giftcard/debit card for making xbox live purchases?...