XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems

Discus and support XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems like since the inception of the XBOX One system (nov 2013), it has been most difficult to login to the XBox Live account to play Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thayer5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Thayer5
    Thayer5 Guest

It seems like since the inception of the XBOX One system (nov 2013), it has been most difficult to login to the XBox Live account to play Call of Duty Ghosts. Is there a problem with the servers or something? The error code displayed is #16384, Thanks

:)

Thayer5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Xbox live updates literally killing me

Hey there Lokayata!

Just to clarify, do you have any current connectivity problems with Xbox Live?

taidara, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jan 4, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

I have some fixes that worked for me.

1:

2 devices on your network are trying to take the same I.P. In network set a manual I.P.

In network settings I would keep the same subnet mask and gateway but the I.P. address I would change the last digits to something like 91 as most likely other devices are not using it.

2:

Go back to where it says Xbox Live, System Link, Local Play and etc and then try again to go on Xbox Live

3:

Go back to the campaign screen and then try again to connect to Xbox Live

MCBeniu, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

6. SpartanArrow703 Win User

Xbox live not working?!

My problem is more xbox getting connected to internet but not xbox live. Games getting updated but xbox live not working.
  7. xbox360italy Win User
  8. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

9. J Dub888 Win User

Can't play any online games, connected to xbox live though.

I'm not sure how this would help? We ARE connected to Xbox Live. We have no problem actually connecting. So when I run the connection tests in network settings, everything comes back as normal.

The problem is when you try to connect to a game's online server, it doesn't recognize that you are connected to Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems - Similar Threads - Live Gaming connectivity

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  6. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...