XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems

Discus and support XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems like since the inception of the XBOX One system (nov 2013), it has been most difficult to login to the XBox Live account to play Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thayer5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Thayer5
    Thayer5 Guest

It seems like since the inception of the XBOX One system (nov 2013), it has been most difficult to login to the XBox Live account to play Call of Duty Ghosts. Is there a problem with the servers or something? The error code displayed is #16384, Thanks

:)

Thayer5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Xbox live updates literally killing me

Hey there Lokayata!

Just to clarify, do you have any current connectivity problems with Xbox Live?

taidara, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jan 4, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

I have some fixes that worked for me.

1:

2 devices on your network are trying to take the same I.P. In network set a manual I.P.

In network settings I would keep the same subnet mask and gateway but the I.P. address I would change the last digits to something like 91 as most likely other devices are not using it.

2:

Go back to where it says Xbox Live, System Link, Local Play and etc and then try again to go on Xbox Live

3:

Go back to the campaign screen and then try again to connect to Xbox Live

MCBeniu, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

6. SpartanArrow703 Win User

Xbox live not working?!

My problem is more xbox getting connected to internet but not xbox live. Games getting updated but xbox live not working.
  7. xbox360italy Win User
  8. l TheIronLord l Win User

Backwards Compatible Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live

same problem here can't connect to Xbox live on the BC games
  9. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

Thema:

1. XBox Live Gaming connectivity problems - Similar Threads - Live Gaming connectivity

2. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming: Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  4. Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live: Hello, I recently reinstalled Gears of War 2 on my xbox series s but I'm unable to play it. When I get to the main menu in Gears 2 a window prompts me to download my profile, but when I click on...
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X: I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC address and not signing in until inside the game...
  6. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  7. Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E: So I don't know what's been going on at Microsoft's end, but me and many others have had issues connecting or staying connected to Xbox Live either on the 360 or by playing a backward...
  8. xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live: hello! it’s been weeks since the issue appeared (or even more…) but there’s still no ways to fix it. please tell me where i can get latest updates on the situation or what i can do. i tried doing...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live when launching a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox live when launching a game: Hi, I recently bought the passe but I can't play any game. When I launch Humankind or Back 4 Blood from the xbox launcher, the game launch but ask me to connect but when I do connect I get this...
  10. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live: I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood,...