XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

Discus and support XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meandeanster, Nov 22, 2019.

1. meandeanster
    meandeanster Guest

XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any solutions so far.

I've tried various days and times, via xbox and PC, some solutions suggested in forums but none that I can see are working.

Thank you

Cheers

D

:)

meandeanster, Nov 22, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not available"

Hey meandeanster,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not available"

Glad I could help 😊

If that answer resolved your issue, please mark that post above as the answer, so that other people with the same issue can see the working answer right away. Thanks!
  4. Fire Emperor907 Win User

Thanks ArminatorX!

This solution works for me, changed from en-nz to en-uk and the download button appeared.
  5. meandeanster Win User

awesome thanks, this works, for clarity, set region and language to United Kingdom and download option appears :)
  6. Fire Emperor907 Win User

Hi,

I encountered the same issue, unable to download this Games with Gold game.

The game page shows "The Final Station is currently not available." message instead of the usual "Buy/Get" button.

The problem occurs when trying to download the game directly on my Xbox and also from browser.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not... - Similar Threads - Live Games Gold

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  8. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a