Xbox live game location issue

Discus and support Xbox live game location issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for my Windows 11 laptop . I have never downloaded a game before and tried to this time but, I'm being told it isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aditya Saxena1, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Xbox live game location issue

So I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for my Windows 11 laptop . I have never downloaded a game before and tried to this time but, I'm being told it isn't formatted correctly, and I only have 1 SSD which shows up when I install but I cant select the SSD can someone help?

thanks

:)

Aditya Saxena1, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Aditya, there are usually 2 procedures that solve this error, let's go

Let's try to reinstall and repair it.

Take it easy ok? May be in another language

Hold Win + I and go to Apps > Apps & Features.

locate Gaming Service and tap the menu button (...).

Advanced Options > Reset.

click Reset and confirm.

Later:

Win + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).

Enter the command below:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Wait for it to complete, and then type this other command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When it finishes installing, restart your PC and see if the error remains

After that, try to install the game. If don't work:

Create an NTFS partition on the desired hard disk and try to install the game on it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand that it is a little difficult, but take it easy to follow the step by step to work out, friend.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Great!

So it was just a bug, weird, but glad it all worked out!

Enjoy the services, and thank you.
  5. Aditya Saxena1 Win User

I just reset the XBOX application itself and I can now download the game. Thanks a lot
  6. Aditya Saxena1 Win User

hi thanks a lot for replying i cant find "apps and feature" and if I reset this the issue should be resolved right cause the other method seems way too complicated for me?
Thema:

1. Xbox live game location issue - Similar Threads - live game location

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  10. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75