Xbox Live - Game Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live - Game Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Indign, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Indign
    Indign Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had many people in the game with him file reports and apparently it hasn't come to your guy's attention. He has
    also threatened to hack my account and he claimed he was an Xbox Administrator and that he was allowed to do these things. His Gamertag is:
    [Mod Removed] Thank you.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

Indign, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jan 5, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Jan 5, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. FullHornet Win User

Achievements not unlocking

That is a syncing issue with Xbox Live not the game.
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fishing. Sim world pro tour

Is the issue within the game itself or can you not join other player's sessions through Xbox Live? In order to receive proper help, we here on the Forums will need a little more specific information on the issue.

If its an issue with the game itself, you may want to get at the support for the game. It would be through Dovetail Games. https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

There's not any reported issues with Xbox Live as of right now either: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  8. x AngeILan x Win User

0x87e105dc

there is an issue with social gaming and Xbox live parties
  9. onyxishere Win User

Cod: AW won't install. Download keeps reverting back to 27%

Sorry to hear it. There was an issue with downloading the game but the status page says that it is fixed. If you are having issues with the game delete it then redownload it.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

Xbox Live - Game Issue

1. Xbox Live - Game Issue - Similar Threads - Live Game Issue

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  4. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  5. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  6. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  9. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  10. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...