Xbox Live - Game Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live - Game Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Indign, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Indign
    Indign Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had many people in the game with him file reports and apparently it hasn't come to your guy's attention. He has
    also threatened to hack my account and he claimed he was an Xbox Administrator and that he was allowed to do these things. His Gamertag is:
    [Mod Removed] Thank you.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

Indign, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jan 5, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Jan 5, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. FullHornet Win User

Achievements not unlocking

That is a syncing issue with Xbox Live not the game.
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fishing. Sim world pro tour

Is the issue within the game itself or can you not join other player's sessions through Xbox Live? In order to receive proper help, we here on the Forums will need a little more specific information on the issue.

If its an issue with the game itself, you may want to get at the support for the game. It would be through Dovetail Games. https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

There's not any reported issues with Xbox Live as of right now either: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  8. x AngeILan x Win User

0x87e105dc

there is an issue with social gaming and Xbox live parties
  9. onyxishere Win User

Cod: AW won't install. Download keeps reverting back to 27%

Sorry to hear it. There was an issue with downloading the game but the status page says that it is fixed. If you are having issues with the game delete it then redownload it.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

Xbox Live - Game Issue

1. Xbox Live - Game Issue - Similar Threads - Live Game Issue

2. Xbox live game location issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live game location issue: So I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for my Windows 11 laptop . I have never downloaded a game before and tried to this time but, I'm being told it isn't formatted correctly, and I only have 1 SSD...
  3. Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue: Hello. I am having an Xbox Live PC Games Pass issue. Whenever I install a PC Games Pass game on a drive that IS NOT C: DRIVE, the game is no longer installed the next time I boot up or restart my...
  4. Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games: I'm not sure where the problem lies as about a month ago I went from playing with my brand new series X from walmart just fine to without fails several times within the hour my account will...
  5. Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Early last week, I realized that my Xbox Game Pass subscription was up for renewal soon. I decided to instead just turn off recurring billing, let it expire, and use a prepaid code to purchase a...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Games Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games Issue: This might be a little confusing, but I’ll try to describe my issue as best as possible. On my Xbox I have my account and my friend’s account. He got a free Xbox Live game a while ago, and I...
  7. Xbox live free to play games issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live free to play games issue: Xbox live does not work for me on free to play games such as rocket league even when I am in the xbox insider delta ring. Is this a region problem because I live in the UK. submitted by...
  8. Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass: Hi, I had an issue converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass. I was under the impression that I can convert the 12months Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate and have 3 months free. but something...
  9. Number of xbox's in the house and Xbox Live and Game Pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Number of xbox's in the house and Xbox Live and Game Pass issues: I have 2 xbox 360 and 2 Xbox One consoles. We used to have the Family Gold membership and I was upset when they decommissioned it. Problems: 1. I can't seem to friend my son's account (is that...
  10. Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue: So I have been playing through the series and got ME1 and ME2 done without any issue. When I started playing single player ME3 I started getting an error where it would say I disconnected from...