Xbox Live - Game Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live - Game Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Indign, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Indign
    Indign Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Hi, I've had an issue with a person in a game lobby with me. I've been in his lobby tons of times and every time he is modifying the game. I've had many people in the game with him file reports and apparently it hasn't come to your guy's attention. He has
    also threatened to hack my account and he claimed he was an Xbox Administrator and that he was allowed to do these things. His Gamertag is:
    [Mod Removed] Thank you.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

Indign, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jan 5, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Jan 5, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

Xbox Live - Game Issue

Please just file a report through your console. Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this Player. No need to play with unwanted members. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. FullHornet Win User

Achievements not unlocking

That is a syncing issue with Xbox Live not the game.
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fishing. Sim world pro tour

Is the issue within the game itself or can you not join other player's sessions through Xbox Live? In order to receive proper help, we here on the Forums will need a little more specific information on the issue.

If its an issue with the game itself, you may want to get at the support for the game. It would be through Dovetail Games. https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

There's not any reported issues with Xbox Live as of right now either: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  8. x AngeILan x Win User

0x87e105dc

there is an issue with social gaming and Xbox live parties
  9. onyxishere Win User

Cod: AW won't install. Download keeps reverting back to 27%

Sorry to hear it. There was an issue with downloading the game but the status page says that it is fixed. If you are having issues with the game delete it then redownload it.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

Xbox Live - Game Issue

1. Xbox Live - Game Issue - Similar Threads - Live Game Issue

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  9. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  10. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...