XBOX Live Funeral

Discus and support XBOX Live Funeral in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do. I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. XBOX Live Funeral

I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do.

I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people online through the years mainly through Call of Duty games. On New Years eve I lost what I would consider to be my best friend online. We met on Call of Duty Black ops and
    over the last year and a half or so we have exchanged phone number and really gotten to know each other. He passed away in his sleep shortly after midnight on New years day. After many phone calls talking to other friends that lived closer to him and new
    him personally it has been a rough couple of days. I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people. Between me and
    his friends we shared with her our online story. My online friends and I span all over the United States and even overseas. This has been hard on us all we told his mom we would like to do a online funeral because we would not all be able to make it to Oklahoma
    where he lived. So the reason for this discussion is to see if anybody had any ideas on how we could pull this off. We were thinking of using our Kinect but that only works between two people so we were going to do a private party chat with the Kinect being
    at the site of the funeral. This is not a joke and we are not doing this for recognition. My email is
    [Mod Removed] it was made from our Clan name GOHB from Call of duty. if anything I thought we should share his story with the community so the people that don't understand gamers may realize true friendships exist in online gaming even if
    you never no more than the title online.

Thank you

:)

BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014
  2. XBOX Live Funeral

I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do.

I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people online through the years mainly through Call of Duty games. On New Years eve I lost what I would consider to be my best friend online. We met on Call of Duty Black ops and
    over the last year and a half or so we have exchanged phone number and really gotten to know each other. He passed away in his sleep shortly after midnight on New years day. After many phone calls talking to other friends that lived closer to him and new
    him personally it has been a rough couple of days. I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people. Between me and
    his friends we shared with her our online story. My online friends and I span all over the United States and even overseas. This has been hard on us all we told his mom we would like to do a online funeral because we would not all be able to make it to Oklahoma
    where he lived. So the reason for this discussion is to see if anybody had any ideas on how we could pull this off. We were thinking of using our Kinect but that only works between two people so we were going to do a private party chat with the Kinect being
    at the site of the funeral. This is not a joke and we are not doing this for recognition. My email is
    [Mod Removed] it was made from our Clan name GOHB from Call of duty. if anything I thought we should share his story with the community so the people that don't understand gamers may realize true friendships exist in online gaming even if
    you never no more than the title online.

Thank you

BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

BiliousCougar1 hey there

I usually post a note in the foot of a post to explain why I removed content, but in light of this saddening story I thought it would be respectful to post instead. I have removed the email address you posted due to it being against the forum rules to post
    personal information. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you find an outcome you are satisfied with.

All the best,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jan 3, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

XBOX Live Funeral

[quote user="BiliousCougar1"]I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people.[/quote]

Good luck with everything!

taidara, Jan 3, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

XBOX Live Funeral

[quote user="BiliousCougar1"]I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people.[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHeK0Cwr9sg

Good luck with everything!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

Very sad story. Good friends are truly hard to come by. However, leaving your email address.on this forum is not allowed. That being said, I personally would setup a Skype session to be done at the funeral. I think Skype group chat is for upp to four people
    so you may need two laptops at the funeral for this to be accomplished. Good Luck and sorry for your loss.
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

BiliousCougar1 hey there

I usually post a note in the foot of a post to explain why I removed content, but in light of this saddening story I thought it would be respectful to post instead. I have removed the email address you posted due to it being against the forum rules to post
    personal information. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you find an outcome you are satisfied with.

All the best,

Cloud
  8. Nige UK Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

This is a truly sad story and I wish you well with your efforts
  9. ALL TIMER 98 Win User

Just beat the game!

The start of the game creepd me out with so manny random things but then it got funer nd funer!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome game. \m/
Thema:

XBOX Live Funeral

1. XBOX Live Funeral - Similar Threads - Live Funeral

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  6. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  7. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  8. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  9. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  10. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...