XBOX Live Funeral

Discus and support XBOX Live Funeral in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do. I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. XBOX Live Funeral

I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do.

I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people online through the years mainly through Call of Duty games. On New Years eve I lost what I would consider to be my best friend online. We met on Call of Duty Black ops and
    over the last year and a half or so we have exchanged phone number and really gotten to know each other. He passed away in his sleep shortly after midnight on New years day. After many phone calls talking to other friends that lived closer to him and new
    him personally it has been a rough couple of days. I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people. Between me and
    his friends we shared with her our online story. My online friends and I span all over the United States and even overseas. This has been hard on us all we told his mom we would like to do a online funeral because we would not all be able to make it to Oklahoma
    where he lived. So the reason for this discussion is to see if anybody had any ideas on how we could pull this off. We were thinking of using our Kinect but that only works between two people so we were going to do a private party chat with the Kinect being
    at the site of the funeral. This is not a joke and we are not doing this for recognition. My email is
    [Mod Removed] it was made from our Clan name GOHB from Call of duty. if anything I thought we should share his story with the community so the people that don't understand gamers may realize true friendships exist in online gaming even if
    you never no more than the title online.

Thank you

:)

BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014
  2. XBOX Live Funeral

I want to share a story and then explain what we are trying to do.

I have been a online gamer for a few years now. I have met a lot of great people online through the years mainly through Call of Duty games. On New Years eve I lost what I would consider to be my best friend online. We met on Call of Duty Black ops and
    over the last year and a half or so we have exchanged phone number and really gotten to know each other. He passed away in his sleep shortly after midnight on New years day. After many phone calls talking to other friends that lived closer to him and new
    him personally it has been a rough couple of days. I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people. Between me and
    his friends we shared with her our online story. My online friends and I span all over the United States and even overseas. This has been hard on us all we told his mom we would like to do a online funeral because we would not all be able to make it to Oklahoma
    where he lived. So the reason for this discussion is to see if anybody had any ideas on how we could pull this off. We were thinking of using our Kinect but that only works between two people so we were going to do a private party chat with the Kinect being
    at the site of the funeral. This is not a joke and we are not doing this for recognition. My email is
    [Mod Removed] it was made from our Clan name GOHB from Call of duty. if anything I thought we should share his story with the community so the people that don't understand gamers may realize true friendships exist in online gaming even if
    you never no more than the title online.

Thank you

BiliousCougar1, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

BiliousCougar1 hey there

I usually post a note in the foot of a post to explain why I removed content, but in light of this saddening story I thought it would be respectful to post instead. I have removed the email address you posted due to it being against the forum rules to post
    personal information. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you find an outcome you are satisfied with.

All the best,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jan 3, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

XBOX Live Funeral

[quote user="BiliousCougar1"]I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people.[/quote]

Good luck with everything!

taidara, Jan 3, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

XBOX Live Funeral

[quote user="BiliousCougar1"]I got to speak with his mother for a few minutes she explained to me that she didn't think he had a whole lot of friends he lived on his own but didn't seem to hang out with a lot of people.[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHeK0Cwr9sg

Good luck with everything!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

Very sad story. Good friends are truly hard to come by. However, leaving your email address.on this forum is not allowed. That being said, I personally would setup a Skype session to be done at the funeral. I think Skype group chat is for upp to four people
    so you may need two laptops at the funeral for this to be accomplished. Good Luck and sorry for your loss.
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

BiliousCougar1 hey there

I usually post a note in the foot of a post to explain why I removed content, but in light of this saddening story I thought it would be respectful to post instead. I have removed the email address you posted due to it being against the forum rules to post
    personal information. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you find an outcome you are satisfied with.

All the best,

Cloud
  8. Nige UK Win User

Xbox Live Kinect Funeral

This is a truly sad story and I wish you well with your efforts
  9. ALL TIMER 98 Win User

Just beat the game!

The start of the game creepd me out with so manny random things but then it got funer nd funer!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome game. \m/
Thema:

XBOX Live Funeral

1. XBOX Live Funeral - Similar Threads - Live Funeral

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  10. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f