Xbox Live Friends?

Discus and support Xbox Live Friends? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! This Christmas I was surprised with an Xbox One! I have been playing it nonstop and I am enjoying it so far! Either way, I am looking to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TootieFruit7, Dec 29, 2015.

1. TootieFruit7
    TootieFruit7 Guest

Xbox Live Friends?

Hello! This Christmas I was surprised with an Xbox One! I have been playing it nonstop and I am enjoying it so far! Either way, I am looking to find some people to add as friends. I have a few people that I know personally, but I would like to have a few
    more friends. I will list the games I have for you in case you are interested.

• Call of Duty: Black Ops III
    • Fallout 4
    • Fallout 3
    • ScreamRide
    • Thief
    • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • Star Wars Battlefront
    • Titanfall: Deluxe Edition
    I played a lot of Call of Duty the other day and I spent today playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, which I am absolutely in love with! I could have waited to get it for my PS4, but who wants to wait? Not me! If you would like to add me, please leave your gamertag
    below and I will send you a friend request and a message letting you know who I am. Hope to see some friend requests!

Also, I am sorry if this is not the place to post this. I have no idea where would be the best place to post this!

:)

TootieFruit7, Dec 29, 2015
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Captain Speedy, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox live gold unfair!!!

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Murder. Original Xbox support on Live was abandoned to support a larger friend list. MS thought it was better to have larger friends list (100 friends which was not possible with Live needing to support the older console games) than Live support for those
    games.

[/quote]

Xbox Live has supported 100 friends since 2002. It has never changed.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Just got an xbox one need new friends.

You don't NEED friends on Xbox Live; you WANT friends. ;)
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

How many friends can I have on XBL?

Currently your Xbox Live friends list is capped at 100 friends.
  7. Dangerous Alan Win User
  8. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

Xbox live friends

Add me if you want, Hopefully get some games in soon :)
Thema:

Xbox Live Friends?

1. Xbox Live Friends? - Similar Threads - Live Friends

2. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  5. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  6. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  7. Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...: I want to gift a game to a friend in another country but can't, so I'm wondering if it will work, if I change my region to their country, and then gift them the game ? Or does my IP also have to...
  8. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  9. Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...: I bought an item from the Xbox store on my computer the item was a gift. Now I sent the item to my friend and the account is known to be an Australian account and it let me send the item from my...
  10. Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID: Trying to add PlayStation friends on Xbox Live and it automatically blocks their Activision ID. Can I not add PSN friends??? bda93a63-a350-4122-a91a-7c4d5bcda34f