Xbox live free trial

Discus and support Xbox live free trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BiliousPine25, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox live free trial

I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come?

:)

BiliousPine25, Oct 28, 2019
  2. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

The Xbox Live Trial codes are available when you purchase games or console bundles. The prepaid code for the free trial can be a 2, 3 or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership. To know more about Xbox Live Free Trial
    membership, you may go to How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription.

I hope this helps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Sainted Bain Win User

Free 14 day trial

if u buy a xbox console then u will get given a 14 day free trial but xbox dont give away 14 days free trial for xbox live gold
Thema:

Xbox live free trial

1. Xbox live free trial - Similar Threads - live free trial

2. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  3. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  4. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  5. Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]: Cuando me creé una cuenta de xbox live me preguntaron si queria activar una prueba gratuita de Xbox Live Gold dd un mes, pero yo di por echo que la podia reclamar cuando quisiera, y aqui viene el...
  6. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  7. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  8. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  9. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  10. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...