Xbox live free trial not working

Discus and support Xbox live free trial not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created an account and want to start the free trial but when I try to it says that the action cannot be completed at this time....by the way who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyawayPuppy6, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live free trial not working

I created an account and want to start the free trial but when I try to it says that the action cannot be completed at this time....by the way who wants to pay for online service...xbox should be like psn because psn is free and much better than xbox live

:)

FlyawayPuppy6, Jan 2, 2014
  2. One-month free subscription not appearing in "Services & Subscriptions"

A free one-month Xbox live trial appeared on my Xbox 360 dashboard, and the Xbox live gold started working after accepting the offer. However, the trial/subscription does not appear under "Services & Subscriptions" on my Microsoft account, so I cannot cancel
    auto-renewal. Should I have to worry about canceling auto-renewal and being billed once the one month trial is over?

DapperLololol, Jan 2, 2014
  3. LPRucki
    LPRucki Guest
    Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.

LPRucki, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox live free trial not working

Actually, PSN is no longer free....

ZombienLingerie, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Wh1plash96
    Wh1plash96 Guest
    Xbox Live is payed for many reasons, we have better service, (all the people i know hate PSN online), less chance of getting hacked, better matchmaking, all of your data is safe in Xbox Live Xbox live free trial not working :)

Wh1plash96, Jan 3, 2014
  6. [quote user="Wh1plash96"]we have better service[/quote]

Both the same,in my opinion.

[quote user="Wh1plash96"](all the people i know hate PSN online)[/quote]

Have any of them actually tried it?

[quote user="Wh1plash96"] less chance of getting hacked,[/quote]

Exactly the same chance of being hacked,the same as any other online company.

[quote user="Wh1plash96"]better matchmaking[/quote]

In what way?

[quote user="Wh1plash96"]all of your data is safe in Xbox Live Xbox live free trial not working :)[/quote]

Tell that to a lot of EA customers.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 3, 2014
  7. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="ZombienLingerie"]Actually, PSN is no longer free....[/quote]It continues to be free to play online on the PS3. It is only on the PS4 where online play is locked behind the Gold subscription.

Access to apps on the PS4 are also available to all, regardless of their membership level.

voteDC, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Wh1plash96
    Wh1plash96 Guest

I've tried PSN matchmaking and compared to xbox live, it was really weak. Regarding to xbox live data, you've to admit that you're safer than PSN!

Wh1plash96, Jan 4, 2014
  9. [quote user="Wh1plash96"]I've tried PSN matchmaking and compared to xbox live, it was really weak.[/quote]

In what way is it weak?

On both systems you search for a game ,it finds a game,you play,what is the difference??

[quote user="Wh1plash96"]Regarding to xbox live data, you've to admit that you're safer than PSN![/quote]

Sony was hacked once several years ago,the severity of that hack was greatly exaggerated by the media.

I have had a ps3 from day one and have never once had my account compromised.

Yes they got caught out at the time but Sony`s security is as secure now as any other online company.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 4, 2014
  10. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    The only difference between Xbox live and PSN-

Xbox Live has to be payed in order to access all of its features, online features and third party apps.

PSN is free but also has a payed service which is completely Optional, you can still access all of its features and its online features without a Plus account except for a few certain multiplayer games on the PS4 in which will require PSN+

The multiplayer online is the same on both companies consoles 360 - PS3, XBONE - PS4.

The only difference there is no party chat for PS3.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  11. OakGill Win User

Код активации [Edit - Translation] - Activation code

If it's a 14 day free trial, it wont work if you've had Xbox live before with that account.
  12. At0mic Reap3rz Win User

Xbox Live 14 Day trial not working

Free trials will not work if you have redeemed an Xbox live membership that is longer than three months
  13. revvolutions Win User

cannot not download my profile to my new xbox, error 8007005

thanks that worked. any idea why i can't use a free trial? i returned the xbox and got another, and it's the same story. that makes this my third xbox slim, the first one works fine with live and the free trial accounts. as did my phat from a couple years
    back.
  14. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  15. Tomesso Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

The Xbox Live Trial codes are available when you purchase games or console bundles. The prepaid code for the free trial can be a 2, 3 or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership. To know more about Xbox Live Free Trial
    membership, you may go to How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox live free trial not working - Similar Threads - live free trial

2. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  3. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  4. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  5. Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]: Cuando me creé una cuenta de xbox live me preguntaron si queria activar una prueba gratuita de Xbox Live Gold dd un mes, pero yo di por echo que la podia reclamar cuando quisiera, y aqui viene el...
  6. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  7. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  8. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  9. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  10. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3