Xbox live free to play games issue

Discus and support Xbox live free to play games issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox live does not work for me on free to play games such as rocket league even when I am in the xbox insider delta ring. Is this a region problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Educational_Strain_6, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Xbox live free to play games issue

Xbox live does not work for me on free to play games such as rocket league even when I am in the xbox insider delta ring. Is this a region problem because I live in the UK.

submitted by /u/Educational_Strain_6
    [link] [comments]

/u/Educational_Strain_6, Apr 12, 2021
  2. gzowner Win User

Windows 10 opinions (fill me in)

The issue is, that if they allow xbox games to be played on a PC it will cause alot of cheating. The other issue is they are allowing access to Live for free. This is a slap to the face of console users.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

xbox live getting free

i want to know are you making xbox live gold free? and when will i be able to play free online games on xbox one?
    No. They are not making Xbox Live Gold free. They are only make games that are "free to play" such as fortnite for example, not require you to have gold to play online.

Other games that are not "free to play" will still require a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to play them online.

There is no date announced yet for when free to play games could be played online without gold.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What would you change?

Free Xbox live for free to play games.
  5. Jonzy2005 Win User

Happy Wars Servers Still Awful

It is a free game, can't complain about free. If you don't like the game then don't play it. In my opinion it is nice to have a free game. Either way by paying for xbox live gold you are paying for the ability to play online. It is not Microsoft servers
    that is causing the issue. Therefore complaining to them will not help you.
  6. Dying Meme Win User

Xbox live

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your game. Fortnite is a free game to download, however, Xbox Live is required to play multiplayer games.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Xbox live free to play games issue

1. Xbox live free to play games issue - Similar Threads - live free play

2. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  3. Do i need a live subscription for free to play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need a live subscription for free to play games: Hi So I am confused about this change to Xbox live, its says that free to play games dont need a subscription, so do I need one to to play the following: Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite, Rocket...
  4. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  5. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  6. Xbox live free to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live free to play games: I have two Xbox One S machines at my house for my nephews. I purchased battlefield one for them years ago and more recently battlefield 5 and dragon Age Inquisition and elder scrolls Skyrim and...
  7. Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...

in XboX Insiders
    Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...: I don’t have the month membership for delta status yet but I can’t tell if omega at lvl 5 should have this resource yet or just delta and above? submitted by /u/randomunlvimtired [link] [comments]
  8. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  9. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  10. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...