Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card

Discus and support Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I havent gotten the xbox live message to claim the gift card c6be5b2d-21c6-4da3-89ae-3804971c79e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ianstutz, May 21, 2020.

1. ianstutz
    ianstutz Guest

I havent gotten the xbox live message to claim the gift card

:)

ianstutz, May 21, 2020
  2. Everton Koerich Win User

it's random people who receive
  3. ttttubby Win User

Yeah i didnt get it either.
  4. MrLegalToXiC Win User

Yeah that works with some persons not all of it
  5. ttttubby Win User

Aparrently there was another offer from the microsoft store for a free $5. I didnt get that one either.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Not all subscribers receive all offers that are made from time to time by Xbox Live, unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card - Similar Threads - live free dollar

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Regarding Call of Duty Modern Duty on Xbox Live. It is stated that there is a campaign. I want to play that. I have downloaded every single pack available - now 180GB in total: campaign,...
  6. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  7. Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties: I want to buy an Xbox one series S, but don’t want to pay for any subscriptions. My friends and I only play the free online multiplayer games. I saw something saying that Xbox made it to where you...
  8. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  9. Xbox live free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live free games: I'm trying to download Hydro Thunder hurricane; my problem is that the game is supposed to be free but it's trying to force me to buy it. 20cb94fb-d4d5-438b-ba92-d839b7af987c
  10. x box live free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live free: why am i getting charged for x box i only play Destiny and it's on the free list fed884ab-d5ed-45d3-982b-0d05d1b86634