Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user

Discus and support Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The sign in button doesn't respond to clicks - nothing happens, not even an error message. When I switch to another user I can sign in to my XBox ID,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nihohit, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/nihohit
    /u/nihohit Guest

The sign in button doesn't respond to clicks - nothing happens, not even an error message.

When I switch to another user I can sign in to my XBox ID, but when I try to get the game pass, the app automatically switches to the other user.
    Anyone experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/nihohit
    [link] [comments]

/u/nihohit, Jun 14, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. CassioUru Win User

Forza Horizon 3 multiple saves

It works!

I was trying to login with another PC user.

Now instead of changing the PC user i just logoff in xbox app and login with my dad account.

The game was there and it works!

Thanks Antic Owl!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA VERSION OF MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CANNOT BE REMOVED]

Hi Gonzalo,

When you first login to Windows, it should display any other accounts you have used to login so Windows knows which user is logging in. At any point if you've opened the Xbox app (beta) or logged into Minecraft using a different account to connect to Xbox
    Live, then multiple users have logged into Xbox Live services on that PC and another account may have acquired the license for the beta. This is why no matter how many times you re-install the game after you have left the beta through the Xbox Insider Hub
    app, the PC is still reading the beta license from another user and therefore installs the beta version of Minecraft. That is why it is important to make sure every user on your PC currently or previously, has left the Minecraft Beta from the Xbox Insider
    Hub app.

If you're not sure about the accounts on your Windows PC, you can always open the settings from the Start menu and then go into Accounts. Another solution to try if you are not sure about other users on your PC, is to remove Minecraft from all users using
    a PowerShell commands.

To remove the beta version of Minecraft from all registered users on the PC:

1. On the PC, press Windows Key + X.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type: powershell
    4. Press Enter.
    5. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type or copy & paste: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    6. Press Enter.
    7. You can now close the Command Prompt window.

After performing this solution, you will need to uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to complete the removal of the beta version.

The issue is definitely account related as noted from another person experiencing the same issue over on this

reddit thread
    , which the user posted their solution towards the bottom of the thread.
  5. Beadan-[xboxvenue] Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

I install Xbox Beta on my pc. Same problem when I go to the Settings -> Account menu. I put my login information and the window that asks me for my login information reappears all the time ... And never
    my account is authenticated.
  6. ScantilyCloud Win User

Error (0x406)

Can you login with a different account on the PC?

Can you download the Xbox (beta) from the store and try it on that?

Thanks,

Thema:

1. Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user - Similar Threads - Live beta can't

2. THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?: It's supposed to start at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time 1:00 p.m. Eastern. But when I go to lunch the game it says I need to be signed into Xbox live. submitted by /u/livenetwork [link] [comments]
  4. Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.: No one else is saying anything about this so I thought a post would do this justice at least. 8.84 GB download. My internet is crap so it’ll be about 2-3 hours until I get to play. Anyone enjoying...
  5. Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!: Hey All, We've updated the blog post below with all the details: https://news.xbox.com/2021/11/11/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-2111-211109-2200/ Note: You may need to restart your console in...
  6. Xbox Live Beta Testers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Beta Testers: It would be pretty awesome is Microsoft did something cool for the Xbox Live original beta testers. Being that this marks 20 years, we should get some kind of badge or something added to our...
  7. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live: The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months. submitted by /u/peetcherry [link] [comments]
  8. Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME: I got a system update thinking a new system version was available, come to find out it was the beta program? I signed up for beta program and my xbox told me that another account was already...
  9. Xbox live beta program. Can't connect to Xbox live help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live beta program. Can't connect to Xbox live help!: Can't connect to Xbox live and I recently tried to activate the beta program after getting a system update the other day which added a preview tab to my dashboard. It said I couldmy activate the...
  10. Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...: Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted Support about this issue and they said I can...