XBOX live error

Discus and support XBOX live error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem since one week. I have a subscription of xbox live, but since one week i'm unable to play online, The system didn't recognize... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dashco, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Dashco
    Dashco Guest

XBOX live error

Hello,

I have a problem since one week. I have a subscription of xbox live, but since one week i'm unable to play

online, The system didn't recognize that i have one for playing but i have all the advantage of a gold player. Does anybody have a solution for this problem.

Thanks a lot.

:)

Dashco, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Jayc1976
    Jayc1976 Guest
    Can't sign in to my account.

Think xbox live is down I'm getting same error. Service status timed at 22:18 says check back in 30 mins for update

Jayc1976, Oct 21, 2017
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

Maybe a problem with your connection. what is your internet like? you using eathernet or wifi to connect the console?

isturbo1, Oct 21, 2017
  4. RazGerb Win User

Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.

I don't remember exactly the error code but it started with 801 and error occurred. I will try to contact Phone Support as soon as I can but I will try what Xbox Support said to me on Twitter as well.

I looked over the error codes and I limited to the ones I think it was.

I can't pinpoint the exact one since they are all similar.

(My payment option did work, it was paid through my Microsoft Account)

Error 80190864

Error 80190848

Error 807B01F4

Error code 80153016

Error 80153410

Error 801650c8

Error 80169d94

Error 8C010003
  5. ALMANUJAKU Win User

NFS most wanted multiplay free patch

6. IvoGTA 360 Win User

PLEASE HELP, can't connect to xbox live since 30.12.2014

I forgot to say, the Xbox Live connection test fails between Internet and Xbox Live, the error type is Live Connection Error
  7. onyxishere Win User

My xbox won't connect with my xbox live account.

Error code 80151006 occurs when you use Xbox Live

Overview

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox Live, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox Live account.

On this page

Topics

Problem

Solutions

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means your Microsoft account is valid, but it is not associated with a LIVE account.

Solutions

Solution 1: Join Xbox Live

To sign up for an Xbox Live account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox Live.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox Live account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  8. VibroPlex Win User

error code 831188FB

Thema:

XBOX live error

1. XBOX live error - Similar Threads - live error

2. Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...: I cannot log into my fortnite account. Keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later? I have tried uninstall to reinstall...
  3. Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...: I have been stuck with this for a month now pls help dc00b9b6-8a41-4def-ba0a-c8fcb0e24274
  4. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?: Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start first time to play ,i have wait 3 weeks.????...
  5. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  6. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...
  7. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  8. 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?: 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live. Why is this? a6c02ad1-373e-4e92-b231-3629d5deb544
  9. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  10. Xbox live error 80072751

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live error 80072751: Hi peeps, I'm struggling with downloading my profile onto console. It says I have Xbox live connectivity but when I enter my details is says: Sorry, there is a problem with your credentials that...