Xbox Live Error Connection

Discus and support Xbox Live Error Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, please help. Was told to delete my profile from the storage on my Xbox so I did. Now I can't download it because I still cannot connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnazzyCougar237, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Error Connection

Hello, please help.

Was told to delete my profile from the storage on my Xbox so I did. Now I can't download it because I still cannot connect to Xbox live.

W: 0000 – 0021

X: 0000 – F001

Y: 0088 – 1C40

Z: 0000 – 0000

ID: FFFF – FFFF

L: 8015 – 1909

Q: 8007 – 0435

T: Wireless

:)

SnazzyCougar237, Oct 16, 2017
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

Maybe a problem with your connection. what is your internet like? you using eathernet or wifi to connect the console?

isturbo1, Oct 16, 2017
  3. TdRock127
    TdRock127 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

I tried to log in to my Xbox Live profile, and it said I couldn't connect to Xbox Live. Under the message it said the numbers "80151909"

It's been like this for about a week. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

P.S. I've tried connecting to one of my accounts that doesn't have Xbox Live Gold, and that didn't let me log in either.

TdRock127, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Xbox Live Error Connection

Hey there SnazzyCougar237,

Which region are you located in and what error code are you seeing on your Xbox 360 console?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 18, 2017
  5. IvoGTA 360 Win User

PLEASE HELP, can't connect to xbox live since 30.12.2014

I forgot to say, the Xbox Live connection test fails between Internet and Xbox Live, the error type is Live Connection Error
  6. xbox360italy Win User

no connection

Hello,

Have you an error?

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection

If you get an error message when you run the Test Xbox LIVE Connection tool, look for your error message here to find solutions to your connection issue.

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection
  7. xbox360italy Win User

Back/forth lag only in one specific game, and only on my console

8. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  9. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

CAN NOT CONNECT MY INTERNET TO MY XBOX 360

Thema:

Xbox Live Error Connection

1. Xbox Live Error Connection - Similar Threads - Live Error Connection

2. Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games: Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click download profile, and click off, it let’s me sign...
  3. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  4. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  5. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  6. How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live: When I boot up Xbox 360 games I try to sign in, and get the error code and “can’t connect to Xbox live” This is happening on both our Xbox 360 console, and Xbox One X console…Xbox live servers...
  7. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  8. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  9. Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console: I turned on TFA and tried to connect to my Xbox live on my 360. this did not work. I've tried the solutions on the article https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a...
  10. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8