Xbox Live Enforcent Messages

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcent Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, if you report someone and actions are put onto their account, you are “sometimes” given a message thanking you for you for reporting. For all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WARTHOGWRATHMAR, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Enforcent Messages

So, if you report someone and actions are put onto their account, you are “sometimes” given a message thanking you for you for reporting.

For all supporting pursposes, “Sometimes”?

Why can’t they make something as important as knowing whether your reportee received justice?

You either don’t send anything, or send a message to everyone who’s report was received action on.

Are you meaning to tell me you have a chance of getting confirmation?

What is the point of that!

:)

WARTHOGWRATHMAR, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Can't sign in to XBL

Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?

SimplyTheeBest, Oct 20, 2017
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Muting and avoiding players?

The problem is getting quick access to your opponents profile while in game doesn't seem to be possible.

The link says to go a message from the person you want to block or mute and to their profile from there, problem is my opponents never message me.

In fact I wouldn't know how to send a message to my opponent. Surely that also requires finding their profile too!

Enforcement - XBox360

STANNY08, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Taken directly from the enforcement site:

The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team continuously patrols the Xbox Live service to combat inappropriate activity, but we also rely on passionate members of the community to help keep Xbox Live fun and safe for everyone. Every
    day players alert us to potential Code of Conduct violations, prompting investigations that often result in enforcement action. Though the impact of your complaint may not be immediately clear, we are listening, and we want you to know that you have been heard!

To help emphasize the importance that reports play in the enforcement process, XBLPET may send the following message if we take action on your complaints:

“Thanks for helping make Xbox Live safer for everyone! We took action on one or more of the recent complaints you filed. For more information: www.xbox.com/live/complaint-feedback”

If you receive one of these feedback messages, there’s no need to reply- we simply want to thank you for doing your part! We regularly re-evaluate who receives feedback and under what circumstances, so if you haven’t received a message before, don’t worry.
    If you’ve witnessed a Code of Conduct violation and filed a complaint you’ve helped make Xbox Live a better place!

Read on for more information about the Xbox Live complaint process and enforcement feedback. For more information about how to file a complaint, check out the
    How-To section.

Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Taken directly from the enforcement site:

The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team continuously patrols the Xbox Live service to combat inappropriate activity, but we also rely on passionate members of the community to help keep Xbox Live fun and safe for everyone. Every
    day players alert us to potential Code of Conduct violations, prompting investigations that often result in enforcement action. Though the impact of your complaint may not be immediately clear, we are listening, and we want you to know that you have been heard!

To help emphasize the importance that reports play in the enforcement process, XBLPET may send the following message if we take action on your complaints:

“Thanks for helping make Xbox Live safer for everyone! We took action on one or more of the recent complaints you filed. For more information: www.xbox.com/live/complaint-feedback”

If you receive one of these feedback messages, there’s no need to reply- we simply want to thank you for doing your part! We regularly re-evaluate who receives feedback and under what circumstances, so if you haven’t received a message before, don’t worry.
    If you’ve witnessed a Code of Conduct violation and filed a complaint you’ve helped make Xbox Live a better place!

Read on for more information about the Xbox Live complaint process and enforcement feedback. For more information about how to file a complaint, check out the
    How-To section.
  6. Hublot King Win User

User won't get banned

If you didn't get the message from xbox live then a ban was not enforced on the user.
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

i cant message people

8. Smwutches Win User

Reporting a player

Use the report option on their profile and the enforcement team will investigate them. If it was done through Xbox Live messages, you should also have the option to report the message.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

If checking the Enforcement page that Ykuu shows no active Enforcement actions while signed into your account, try following the steps on our

Can't send messages
    support page and report back!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcent Messages - Similar Threads - Live Enforcent Messages

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8