Xbox Live Enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So lets say you got a permanent ban and you forget to supply your proof in a case review, can you reply to the email you get from xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali Rehman1, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Ali Rehman1
    Ali Rehman1 Guest

Xbox Live Enforcement

So lets say you got a permanent ban and you forget to supply your proof in a case review, can you reply to the email you get from xbox live enforcement? because i got a perma ban and i have proof to show.

:)

Ali Rehman1, Mar 22, 2023
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

Communication ban. Why?

Beagwang,

It's my understanding that the Enforcement team does not follow this forum. May I recommend that you go to and sign in at the "Enforcement Team" webpage and see if you can file for a "Case Review".
    For more information see "Your Xbox Live account has been suspended or banned" .

enforcement.xbox.com

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

SA
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ban

Hi Inferno Lezoh -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  4. Feverish13 Win User

Modder complains about mods.

5. ArminatorX Win User

Can normal xbox live players ban people

You could as well ask if "normal people" can arrest other people and put them in jail.

The answer is no.

Normal people/xbox live players can report people to the police/Xbox Live Enforcement, and then there is an investigation.

If the police/Xbox Live Enforcement find that the reported person broke the law/Xbox Live Code of Conduct, the police/Xbox Live Enforcement will arrest/suspend the person that broke the rules.

So normal people can report, but not actually ban people. The banning is done by real people in the Xbox Live Enforcement team after reviewing evidence that is usually automatically sent in with the report.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why did I get banned permanently when I already had a suspension?

Thema:

Xbox Live Enforcement

1. Xbox Live Enforcement - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8