Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET)

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I Got a unfair permanent suspension on my gamertag FacelessAli , im using forum's because i was told from a Xbox Support Agent that XBLPET members... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali Rehman1, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Ali Rehman1
    Ali Rehman1 Guest

Hi

I Got a unfair permanent suspension on my gamertag FacelessAli , im using forum's because i was told from a Xbox Support Agent that XBLPET members are on forum's, So what happened was i have gotten a unfair permanent ban for 6 months and tried contacting XBLPET, i already filled a case review but forgot to put my proof, i will put my proof below this so a XBLPET member can see my proof, I Tried everything to contact XBLPET , Submit a case review , reply to there email , talk to xbox support a trillion times, everything, i have been calm about this and i still cant believe XBLPET just took my 1000$ worth of content away from me like that, so if your a moderator please reply down here as i will give you evidence on how im innocent, i will now submit my proof below , this was meant for a reinstatement team to see and to be sent to XBLPET,

I Have gotten a unfair permanent ban on my gamertag FacelessAli and i have been so stressed about this for the -past 2 months, so let me show my proof on how im innocent and i should be unbanned, so i got banned for user account tampering and i believe this happend because of achievement modding and the terms of usage says nothing about achievement modding causing a permanent ban and also the xbox app even promotes achievement modding on games like starbound, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/types-of-xboxenforcement-actions says that permanent bans are only issued when a person , Cheats in game, impersonates xbox staff, etc , and on your enforcement page https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/alerts/notifications/accounttampering/ it states that permanent bans on users that achievement modded ONLY occur if they dont correct there mistakes within 30 days, i corrected them within 2 days (A.K.A) the day before i got banned , i only stopped after 2 and it said that the XBLPET would give me a warning which didnt happen and it says to undo your mods please discontinue the mods is what i did exactly after 2 days after modding, and also microsoft (Xbox) promoted the starbound achievement mod so i thought what i was doing was normal because even the terms of usage says nothing about achievement modding causing a permanent ban, and i only stopped after 2 days because i then saw the enforcement article then i stopped immeditly, please note im innocent and if i knew this was wrong i would promise to never do such behavior, therefore i seriously mean it, Please, Unban my gamertag FacelessAli, i spent 1000$+ on it, please send all of this to the enforcement team on how im innocent or ask them to give another case review, please note the current account has a permanent suspension and also please note that xbox support cannot help . Please reply back to me within a 16 hours to confirm or any other time before that to let me know your working on this situation by telling enforcement what happened and please keep in mind xbox support cannot help, also every time i keep talking to you guys and when i get a response its basically just you guys telling me to talk to xbox support and when i go talk to xbox support they tell me to talk to you guys but then you guys tell me to talk to them and on enforcement.xbox.com it says that Xbox Support Cannot help and when i went to them they said that you guys can make a review and send it to xbox live enforcement and i know this is true because every agent I've came across says the same thing , Please note im not trying to be mean and sorry if any of you guys saw this review as rude its just i have lost access to 1000$+ worth of content and a lot of saves for 3 months and I've been really stressed out on this so please help and i beg you please help and send this over to the enforcement team about what i said , feel free to send all of the information i supplied to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team (XBLPET) Also please stop giving me the same response, Please Help with this situation

Microsoft has violated a real law "Theft" in this situation

Proof" https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-322.html "

:)

Ali Rehman1, Oct 15, 2022
  2. The1337gamer Win User

PET?

Are you referring to XBLPET = Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team?
  3. Undeadfire Zero Win User

fao moderator concerning a modder.

What grey said... XBLPET are the administrators of Xbox Live that handle enforcements.
  4. Nick A62 Win User

Banned Account

Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team, XBLPET. They're the,ones who banned you.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

xbox live communication

The XBLPET are the Administrators of Xbox Live. As in they're the police of it. XBLPET stands for "Xbox Live Pertition Enforcement Team". They handle all bans/suspensions. The Link I gave you leads you to them. Post a topic and they will answer you.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Enforcement Team Direct Contact

The sole method for communicating with Xbox Live Policies Enforcement Team (XBLPET) is the case review process. If you have already submitted a case review and the decision of XBLPET was upheld, there is nothing else that can be done. The suspension will
    end on the date and time indicated on the Enforcement site.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET) - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement XBLPET

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8