Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing"

Discus and support Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hoping through my experience with reporting and the xbox "Enforcers" I can help you see my perspective and hopefully get a good discussion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demon Aamon, Aug 3, 2017.

  1. Demon Aamon
    Demon Aamon Guest

    Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing"


    Hello, I'm hoping through my experience with reporting and the xbox "Enforcers" I can help you see my perspective and hopefully get a good discussion going. You see I've had my fair share of reports for harassment and abuse which I've found to be mostly
    warranted and waited through my suspensions like anyone should. I'm currently in the middle of a two week suspension of communication for harassment which after filling out a case review, I came to accept. But then four days into my suspension I got a message
    from Xbox Live saying another enforcement action had been filed against my account so I got on the website to see what this was all about. I came to find that I had an enforcement against my account for what I can only assume was false claims of either “Trolling”
    “Greifing” Network Manipulation, Harassment, Abuse, Threats ,Extortion, Dissemination of a persons personal information and Other attempts to harass or coerce people on Xbox Live. Now how could I have harassed or abused someone when my communications had been
    all but cut off? So that claim is unwarranted and false. You might be wondering why I put Trolling and Grefing in quotes, well because I think the whole idea of trolling and greifing is completely objective to the situation. See as I said before I play a lot
    of competitive multiplayer and with that a lot of the game Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege. Now there in lies the problem you take a game with not only a competitive multiplayer but the ability to “kill” your own teammates and the false reports of trolling start
    flying in. Basically this post is to get people talking about a better system of enforcing this online community that Microsoft likes to forget was created by its users such as myself.

    As a side note I'd also like to talk with anyone of these “Xbox Enforcers” to have an honest conversation about improving not only my attitude towards my fellow users but my faith in these “Enforcers”.

    Thank You For Your Time, Aamon

    :)
     
    Demon Aamon, Aug 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't sign in to XBL

    Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?
     
    SimplyTheeBest, Aug 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Bluntman1138
    Bluntman1138 Guest
    little idea.... (xbox live guest accounts)

    Then you would get a FLOOD of newly created silver accounts, just for the purpose of greifing, hacking, and trolling in all games.

    .

    At least with the system we have now, there is some kind of punishment when an account gets suspended or banned, due to money spent on gold and DLC.
     
    Bluntman1138, Aug 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing"

    Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Investigations do take time, so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago.
     
    Smwutches, Aug 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing"

    Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Investigations do take time, so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago.
  6. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

    i hope i closed my front door!!!

    there should be a warning level system as to where if someone greifs worlds regularly, they get reported and after a certain amount of trolling they are banned from joining ANY MP sessions in general as punishment.

    mabye a greifing option for your open world you put as a warning before they even start to try and join.

    lotta distrust lately tho thats sad:(
  7. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

    Making a huge town...

    are we frinds yt? if not add me because i want to build on your cityscape broski.

    i dont troll or greif either so dont worry about that.

    i will be back online very soon.
  8. Bluntman1138 Win User

    little idea.... (xbox live guest accounts)

    Then you would get a FLOOD of newly created silver accounts, just for the purpose of greifing, hacking, and trolling in all games.

    .

    At least with the system we have now, there is some kind of punishment when an account gets suspended or banned, due to money spent on gold and DLC.
  9. [EX] Win User

    Having trouble reporting a message or messages from an attacking person/player using 2 profiles. Any suggestions?

    Hi,

    3 golden rules:

    NEVER answer such people. Trolls live from attention. Don't feed the trolls !

    Report them.

    Block them.

    The rest is the job of the enforcement team.
Thema:

Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing"

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live, Enforcement, "Trolling & Greifing" - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Trolling

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  4. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  5. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  6. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8