Xbox Live Enforcement - I Cannot Message nor Use Microphone in Game

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement - I Cannot Message nor Use Microphone in Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a mic two days ago to engage with players on my team during games. As a veteran of Halo (Halo 1, 2 and 3), sometimes I feel the need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingAthelstanII, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Enforcement - I Cannot Message nor Use Microphone in Game

I just bought a mic two days ago to engage with players on my team during games. As a veteran of Halo (Halo 1, 2 and 3), sometimes I feel the need to direct certain less-experienced players.

So, I'm playing Team Doubles tonight and I end up getting 21 kills on a Slayer game on Warlock. My partner gets a grand total of 2 kills. TWO kills. Why should I not be pissed off at this?! I told the guy (over mic) to stick with me, or hang back, or alternatively
    quit the game and I would win it on my own. We lost 25-23 in the end due to this guy constantly running at both of them and dying. Anyone else would be frustrated when a teammate ignores you and loses you the game. I'm a competitive guy, as are a lot of people
    on Xbox. But I won't tolerate participating in a game, doing all the work, where I have to put up with some total novice who seems determined to let the whole team down. Who would?

I sent this guy a message after the game telling him he sucks and then five minutes later I get some enforcement BS and now I can't message people nor speak over voice during matchmaking....Are people seriously this sensitive?!

What is this? I thought we had freedom of speech in America (the Western World in general) and you're banning me from messaging and talking due to some precious snowflake who reported me because I told him the truth about his woeful halo-playing skills.

What the **** is this Xbox? Absolutely pathetic. Absolutely disgusted at this censorship and political correctness.

If this is a permanent ban, you can forget me investing in an Xbox One (as this console is currently borrowed) and I will buy a PS4 for Red Dead Redemption II next year. Pathetic.

:)

KingAthelstanII, Dec 24, 2016
  2. FellowEse
    FellowEse Guest
    Xbox Live Parties,Games Etc

I can log into xbox live,see my friends and all the live stuff,i can send them messages but i cannot chat with them nor can i play any games online i can only log in to live and send messages to friends and download games but not play iny games or chat with
    anyone,

FellowEse, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Thermance
    Thermance Guest
    USB Microphone

hey everyone, I’m looking at getting a USB microphone to use with my beats as I cannot use the microphone on the beats headphones. Any chances if you know if you can plug a USB studio mic into the USB port on Xbox one and get sound from the game, friends
    and communicate to friends with the microphone?

Thermance, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

get off your hides and do your jobs

Hey there Ozark.

If you're continually getting harassed by people, the best course of action is to report the people to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement team and then block them. As ngocphi mentioned, you can alter your account's

privacy settings
    to allow messages from friends only which would eliminate messages from trolls. We cannot set your settings for you nor can we assist with anything relating to the Xbox Live Enforcement teams.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. BlacktopsWorld Win User

Xbox microphone not work on headsets

My microphone on my headset does not work on the Xbox. I have tried using two different headsets. I have replaced the batteries in the controller and updated. I have reviewed my settings which show that the microphone is on. Both headsets work fine
    on other gaming consoles.

My network settings are open.

I have restarted/unplugged my console etc.

I have tried recording a message for friends using my microphone but it does not record. I have tried the similar test on skype and cannot record a message.

Please help
    Make sure mic volume is up in game and Xbox settings way.
  6. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

Update.

So the microphone lets me talk, and i can also hear party chat and voice messages. But cannot hear the game or normal xbox guide noises.

Any ideas ?
  7. OHTHENOISES1111 Win User

Can't type on keyboard

Also having this problem ever since the new dashboard went live for all.

Cannot get the virtual keyboard to appear on the xbox w10 app nor the smartglass app (Android).

Doesn't work for in game text chat, dashboard typing, or messaging.
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft

By this message, you are really banned from Xbox Live.

You can still login to the Xbox App and Xbox website, but you cannot play games online.

The enforcement website is having some issues lately, but you can try to sign in to it and see if you have an active enforcement action:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Be aware that being banned from Xbox Live doesn't mean your account will be deleted. Your account will be still there, but you are not allowed to play online games using Xbox Live.
Thema:

Xbox Live Enforcement - I Cannot Message nor Use Microphone in Game

1. Xbox Live Enforcement - I Cannot Message nor Use Microphone in Game - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Cannot

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8