Xbox Live Enforcement Gestapo

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Gestapo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is it possible that the people wielding the most power are simply unavailable... to anyone ??!!! Even microsoft support has no contact for these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rx Spank, Nov 14, 2017.

  1. Rx Spank
    Rx Spank Guest

    Xbox Live Enforcement Gestapo


    How is it possible that the people wielding the most power are simply unavailable... to anyone ??!!! Even microsoft support has no contact for these shadow figures. The fact that you can get an account suspended without any facts
    or transcripts of why is completely absurd ! This is amazingly very Trump of you microsoft ! You promote an adult level game 17 yrs. or older, promote violence and gore, and yet regulate game sessions like a kindergarten playground ??!! HYPOCRITE MUCH ?? I'm
    not saying that there aren't people that go over the line with their words and behavior, but there is a fine line between simple trash talk, and crazy threat making bullying nut-jobs with swastika pics. The fact that microsoft does not make the gestapo of
    enforcement available for question or discussion says plenty about the company itself. You will absolutely lose this 10 plus year customer, but when you're on the same plane as Orange 45 in your theories and practices, distance is a good thing...

    :)
     
    Rx Spank, Nov 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Enforcement Squad more like gestapo

    ambassadors welcome lhh you "ambassadors" should give fellow gamers the lookout and supply us with a direct line to an "enforcer"
     
    DanxXxtoddxXx96, Nov 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Can't sign in to XBL

    Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?
     
    SimplyTheeBest, Nov 14, 2017
    #3
  4. joedagonese Win User

    Enforcement action

    Same exact thing is happening to me and everyone i talk to just keeps sending me to the same link which gets me nowhere. This enforcement team is like the gestapo
  5. DanxXxtoddxXx96 Win User

    Enforcement Squad more like gestapo

    ambassadors welcome lhh you "ambassadors" should give fellow gamers the lookout and supply us with a direct line to an "enforcer"
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    BECOME AN ELEPHANT! 'AE' REKRUTIERT! XBOX ONE(360)

    Ummmm, the Homeland Security guys are NOT even comparable to the Gestapo, KGB and the like. BTW, where are those governments now (the ones that had KGB, Gestapo)? They were ALL overthrown. But I was mainly talking about city police and the like, not Feds.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    BECOME AN ELEPHANT! 'AE' REKRUTIERT! XBOX ONE(360)

    Ive kicked a ton of doors in. Maybe Im Gestapo material?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    When did Xbox Live become the Gestapo?

    The rules have always been the same. Even on the 360.
Thema:

Xbox Live Enforcement Gestapo

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live Enforcement Gestapo - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Gestapo

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  4. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  5. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  6. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8