Xbox Live Enforcement Action

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steph.Waffle, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Steph.Waffle
    Steph.Waffle Guest

    Xbox Live Enforcement Action


    Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have this happen and been curious as to what the message was
    that was considered inappropriate? I am more that curious, kid will lose the xbox for a while if it was derogatory.

    :)
     
    Steph.Waffle, Jul 11, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Modding

    If you've received an Xbox enforcement action, what you can do depends on the type of enforcement action. Get answers to commonly asked questions about what you can do on Xbox Live at Xbox enforcement action FAQ.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Ban

    Hi Inferno Lezoh -

    Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Banned account want games back

    Hey TheLastSkrub -

    In addition to what M3tal Daz3 said above, further information regarding Xbox Live Enforcement actions can be found at the
    Xbox Live Enforcement website.

    We are unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums.
  5. o SH0TT4z Win User

    Xbox live enforcement action?

    I have been banned for quit abit and i have no idea why . i am unable to talk in parties with friends or message them. Can you help me😢
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox live enforcement action?

    Trash talking itself is not against the rules,it's what you say when you trash talk that can get you into trouble.

    Seems to me this individual was trying to provoke a reaction from you just so they could report you & they did.

    If you must respond to a message someone sent you then just do so in a way that doesn't break the rules.

    Whatever you said is blanked out on the forums so if it's censored here then it isn't allowed on xbox live.
Thema:

Xbox Live Enforcement Action

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Action

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! āš”ļø 3v3 team battles ļø Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8