XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!)

Discus and support XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sjnergy, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sjnergy
    Sjnergy Guest

So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my Looking For Group posts within the XBOX community when I go in search for playing with people. I have
    called about the first incident, because it happpened once already, and the women who helped me was very kind. I had given her access to my account immediately after explaining the situation to her. She then went over and anazlyzed the report in my account,
    along with all of my forum posts and direct messages via chat on xbox and nothing was out of the ordinary. Everything was friendly and supporitve communication through the game. She was in agreement with myself on the fact that there were no polices broken
    what so ever and that I shouldn’t have had to go through this. Myself and many others pay for this service to enjoy, but we cant enjoy the services when the Microsoft team is unprofessional and do not hold themselves to a higher standard with ensuring that
    all reported incidents are fully investegated on both ends of the party before final action is taken. By fully investegated, this means addressing the customers directly as a representative of the conpany always should. This is how you lose business and customers.
    I then realized why so many people have switched over to Sony or a PC build, in order to avoid such an unorganzied team like this. 8 years in the Marine Corps and I cant even come home and enjoy something so simple as a video game. Again, I will call the team
    @9 in the morning when support opens up their lines and have to go through this all again. I’m not going to be expecting an apology this time. What I expect, from a professional stand point of view, is resolving the issue.

:)

Sjnergy, Jan 1, 2021
  2. XBF George L Win User

Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review. Hope this helps!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ban

Hi Inferno Lezoh -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are not something we are able to directly assist with on the Xbox Support Forums. For information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement website directly.
  4. Rostom L Win User

A person keeps mass reporting my account i get banned every 8 days because of them

Hi Alyssa!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Please be advised that with regard to Xbox suspensions or Enforcement actions, only the Xbox Enforcement team are handling these cases. Please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ website using your account to check for an option to apply for a case review.

About reporting a player, we cannot get banned if they mass report our account as long as we haven't broken any rules. Based from the article below, it says "There's no set number or frequency of reports that'll guarantee a suspension. If a player receives numerous reports but hasn't broken any of our rules or policies, we won't issue an enforcement action against their profile.
    However, even one report can be enough to lead to an enforcement action if we determine our rules or policies weren't being followed."
    Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. Elohmn Win User

falsely accused of modding

YouTube and Uploaded Videos have nothing to do with Policy Enforcement or any "evidence" for action one way or another. YouTube has nothing to do with XBL other then it being an App available on XBL.

In short, you wasted your time recording anything in hopes of Policy Enforcement and used YouTube as "evidence".
  6. John P_14 Win User

Suspension question

I apologize but once an enforcement action has been taken against an account, the history of that action will remain visible on the account's enforcement history page. It is designed to be a permanent record of any violations of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct that have occurred on the account. However, depending on the severity of the violation, the enforcement history may be visible for a limited time, as per Xbox policies which are usually 6 months.
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!) - Similar Threads - LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8