Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.]

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeff Boulay, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Jeff Boulay
    Jeff Boulay Guest

En connaissez vous bcp des tribunaux qui accuse, juge, et impose des peine des accusés sans donner le simple droit aux accusés d'au minimum dire.....:Mr. Le Juge je crois que vous devriez entendre ma version des faits... moi en tout
    les cas j'ai pad vue ça depuis l'époque des champs de cotons.... même si techniquement je l'ai pas vraiment vue de toute façon... mais vous comprenez certainement le principe ?..

A moins que non.. ?? ... mais oui je suis certain que vous pouvez su moins comprendre Gab que j'essais de vous dire ..

[Translation - Do you know bcp of the courts that accuses, judge, and imposes sentences on accused without giving the simple right to the accused to at least say.....: Mr. The judge I think you should hear my version of the facts... I in any case
    I have pad seen this since the time of cotton fields.... Although technically I have not really seen it anyway... But you certainly understand the principle?..

Unless not.. ?? ... But yes I'm sure you can know less about Gab than I try to tell you..]

Où puis-je m'adresser afin de faire valoir mes droits en vertu de la loi qui régis et protège le consommateur de mesure abusive et complètement injustifiée alors qu'il est tout fait possible de prouver sans aucune difficulté qu'il y a abus de l'autorité
    en place et active au moment des faits qui ont été injustement reprochés. Je tiens informer Xbox Live Microsoft corp. Qu'il existe des lois qui sont en place au Canada QC et que j'entreprendrai des démarches légales afin de faire valoir mes droits et je
    vais entreprendre toutes les démarches légales possibles et ma disposition afin de me faire respecter cette fois en tant que client depuis plus de 14 ans du service Xbox Live. Par le passé j'ai malheureusement subit des sanction exccessivement sévère qui
    étaient plus que douteuses de votre part mais comme effectivement il y avait eu une altercation verbale et malgré que j'avais été la cible de 5 amis qui s'était concertés afin de déposer simultanément unenlainte mon égard. Et due au fait que vous utilisé
    une technique pratiquement immorale en refusant tout service la clientèle avec les gens que vous sanctionnés, cela laisse un peu trop le champ libre aux gens qui je vous le rappel n'ont malheureusement pas la science infuse je vous rappel. Vous semblez agir
    de façon ce que cela nous laisse imaginer parfois que vous croyez ne pas pouvoir commettre d'erreurs lors de vos décisions, et si vous ne pouvez logiquement pas prétendre ouvertement et légalement croire être l'abri d'ymune erreur de décision, cela n'en
    demeure pas moins qu'il est tout simplement impossible pour vos clients de tenter d'obtenir une révision de décision duement réanalysée lorsque cela serait pourtant plus que logique ce soit effectivement fait de votre part dans le but de garder l'esprit
    que vos gens qui prennent les décisions ne sont assurément pas tous compétent 100% et donc l'abri de faire complètement erreur parfois dans le cadre des sanctions imposée. Il est complètementatypique et intolérable qu'une entreprise de votre envergure
    agisse de façon vous placer en toute connaissance de cause en position de risque de d'abus de pouvoir par erreur sans prendre des mesures morales plus même de vous protéger vous et vos clients de toute erreurs d'une part comme de l'autre. J'attends de
    vous svp que vous me contactez par courriel afin d'avoir un entrevue téléphonique dans les plus brefs délais. Merci de vous montrer responsable et de grâce ne me munissez pas pour vous avoir écrit ce post juste pcq cela risque de toucher votre égau...
    Très honnêtement, malgré que je vis dans un pays libre et que nous sommes en3019.. j'en suis su point de redouter une sanction pour vous avoir fait part de mes intentions de prendre de réels mesure légales pour que cette façon plus wu'intolérable se faire
    envers une clientèle adulte et ça c'est vraiment snormsk que vos clients en doit arrivé au point de tellement avoir eu connaissance d'abus de pouvoir de votre part qu'il redoute une sanction pour avoir écrit ce genre de msg. (Pardonnez les fautes detoutgrnre,
    je ne suis ni habitué d'écrire ce genre de msg plutôt officiels. Jefflebleuet qc

[Translation - Where can I go to enforce my rights under the law that governs and protects the consumer from abusive and completely unjustified measurement when it is quite possible to prove without any difficulty that there is abuse of the authority
    in place and Active at the time of the facts that were unfairly reproached. I would like to inform Xbox Live Microsoft Corp. That there are laws that are in place in Canada QC and that I undertake legal steps to enforce my rights and I will undertake all possible
    legal steps and at my disposal in order to enforce this time as a client For over 14 years of Xbox Live service. In the past I unfortunately suffered severe exccessivement sanctions that were more than dubious on your part but as indeed there had been a verbal
    altercation and despite the fact that I had been the target of 5 friends who had agreed to file Simultaneously unenlainte to me. And due to the fact that you used a technique practically immoral by refusing any customer service with the people you sanctioned,
    this leaves a little too much free field to people who I recall you unfortunately do not infuse science I remind you . You seem to be acting in such a way that it lets us imagine sometimes that you believe you cannot make mistakes in your decisions, and if
    you cannot logically pretend openly and legally believe that you are immune to ymune mistake of decision, Nonetheless, it is simply impossible for your clients to attempt to obtain a reanalyzed duly decision review when it is more than logical that it is actually
    done on your part in order to keep in mind That your people who make the decisions are certainly not all competent to 100% And so sheltered from making completely mistake sometimes within the framework of the imposed sanctions. It is complètementatypique and
    intolerable for a company of your stature to act in such a way as to make you aware of the risk of abuse of power by mistake without taking any moral measures more able to protect you and your Customers of any errors on the one hand as on the other. I expect
    you please contact me by email in order to have a telephone interview as soon as possible. Thank you for showing responsibility and grace do not bring me for having written this post just PCQ this may affect your égau... Quite honestly, although I live
    in a free country and we are en3019.. I am known to fear a sanction for having told you my intentions to take real legal measures so that this way more wu'intolérable to be done to an adult clientele and that is really snormsk that your customers must have
    reached the point of So much have knowledge of abuse of power on your part that he dreads a sanction for writing this kind of MSG. (Forgive the faults detoutgrnre, I am not accustomed to write this kind of msg rather official. Jefflebleuet QC]

:)

Jeff Boulay, Feb 25, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey there

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page. If you would like to continue the proper suspension process, we encourage you to visit our

Xbox Enforcement site
  4. ltgwilliams Win User

Team Fortress 2 Hacker TeamSuddenDeath

5. Soft Dusty Win User

Banned from Xbox Live

So yeah the enforcement team is useless, we can't even send a joke message to our friends on Xbox live.

Xbox live was better on Xbox 360 without the enforcement team.

Plus the multiplayer suspension I got is not valid because I have never done anything like "Harassment Abuse And Threats", the enforcement team smokin too much weed
  6. Nemesis45102 Win User

Enforcement or abuse of power?

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    This is a late reply but all of what you said is sugar coating. There are tons and tons and tons of people who were suspended and even banned like me for no reason and people reporting you for false reasons. There's too many incidents and you're in denial.
    I got gameplay suspended by a guy because I beat him in Tekken 7. He called it "harassment" and i got suspended just for winning. There are too many incidents, this system is faulty.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement ABUS DE POUVOIR. [Xbox Live enforcement abuse of power.] - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement ABUS

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8