Xbox live en Xbox360

Discus and support Xbox live en Xbox360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hola buenos días/tardes/noches, les quería informar de un error que tengo desde hace 2 semanas aprox, y mi problema se relaciona con Xbox love de la... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DamiánBecker, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox live en Xbox360

Hola buenos días/tardes/noches, les quería informar de un error que tengo desde hace 2 semanas aprox, y mi problema se relaciona con Xbox love de la Xbox360 modelo E, ya que no inicia sesión aún teniendo internet estable de fibra óptica, casi nunca falla e intenté conectar y desconectar el router durante 5 minutos, también borrar y conectar red en la Xbox pero sigue sin funcionar, ¿alguna solución posible para mí problema? Esperaré pacientemente

Gracias

:)

DamiánBecker, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox live en Xbox360

If you're trying on a wireless connection please try an ethernet cable.
  3. saidsoto Win User

Saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi cuenta de la cuenta de xbox live de mi padrino [Know the email that the gamertag of my account is associated with my sponsor's live xbox account ]

xbox360, me tira el error 8007007A para iniciar en xbox live y necesito el correo para arreglarlo lo cual no encuentro

[Translation-xbox360, throws me error 8007007A to start on xbox live and I need the mail to fix it which I can't find]
  4. Death Speed God Win User

Can't connect using PPPoE, NAT issues, error 80151901

5. saeko88 Win User

new to xbox 360 live----

Hi RockingChutoy75,

For Xbox Live on a Windows system, you are only limited to the games listed here:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../PC

If you are interested in playing Xbox 360 titles, you would have to buy a console. More info on that here:

www.xbox.com/.../xbox360
  6. GrandWheel762 Win User

Status Code: 396B-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I have rest the xbox360 kinect to fabrication settings en started the xbox360 kinect on in the morning around 11 a clock and before i know a friend cald my on my mobile told me that i come online again on xbox live at 19:30
Thema:

Xbox live en Xbox360

1. Xbox live en Xbox360 - Similar Threads - live Xbox360

2. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  3. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  4. How do I go live with my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go live with my xbox360: How do I go live on my Xboxx360 console? 7e01514f-4b23-456e-85dc-eeae8896ccfe
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  7. xbox360 live

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox360 live: I'm not able to connect to xbox live through my xbox 360. I already changed the password ,reseted the console and nothing!!! I also tried to turn on the recurring billing and ,even that,i can't...
  8. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  9. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...
  10. Xbox360 live gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 live gold account: I can't download free games with xbox live gold account (xbox360). Showing error code 8c23002. Can't them find in the search as well, but they must be exist. At the same time I can buy games or...