Xbox live email change

Discus and support Xbox live email change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything in the forums to change the email associated with my Xbox live account, can someone tell me how? I don't have an Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lilho1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. lilho1
    lilho1 Guest

Xbox live email change

I have tried everything in the forums to change the email associated with my Xbox live account, can someone tell me how? I don't have an Xbox 360 anymore just the xbone, and all the help online just shows how to change it on the Xbox 360. Any help?

:)

lilho1, Jan 1, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Overview

It is possible to change information associated with your Xbox LIVE account like your name, address, phone number or email address.

Note: You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you have moved to another country and you would like to access Xbox LIVE from there, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new location.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account and Sign In with your Microsoft Account. (This is the email and password that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account).

2) Make the changes you want to your billings account information and then click Save.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on your console.

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Proceed to Settings, and then select Account.

3) Select Your Information, and then go to Billing Information.

4) Sign In with your Microsoft account password.

5) Change your billing account information and then click Done.

In case you want to change the billing name on your Xbox LIVE account, go to Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Jan 1, 2014
  3. kyle118309
    kyle118309 Guest
    Change Windows Live ID

I want to change my Windows Live ID but the one I want to change it to already has an xbox live account. I created an xbox live account on my email but I never use it anymore. Then I made my current xbox live account on my mom's email. Is there any way for
    me to delete the account on my email and change my xbox live to my email?

kyle118309, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Uh Huh Excuses Win User

Switching the email connected to my gamer tag.

Hello GrungyKnight637,

I understand that you want to change the Email Associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. To make the transition easy and painless you should contact Xbox Live Customer Support at
    1800-4MY-XBOX. They will be able to help assist you on recovering your GamerTag and changing the email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you figure out your own information, here is a link to change your email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

Click here -> "Change Email Address Associated with you Xbox Live Profile"

Xbox Live Ambassador
  5. Photonimus Win User

Help with changing email address

To change the email in your xbox account, you need to change the email of your windows live ID.
  6. llamas arctic Win User

Trouble with account after recently changing attached email.

Try login in with your old email and try to change it on the website or the Xbox because when someone change they email on their Xbox live account it take 3 days for the changes to show up
  7. Short Sentence Win User

Gamertag Hacked Sept 20th Been Waiting 30 days

I can help you recover your profile if your Xbox Live email was not changed. (The email used to make your xbox live profile.)
  8. Smwutches Win User

xbox account trouble :I

You can change the email address on this account to free up the email -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Or you could recover this account to your xbox and change the gamertag.
Thema:

Xbox live email change

1. Xbox live email change - Similar Threads - live email change

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88
  4. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email: Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore...
  5. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  6. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  7. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  8. Can I change my xbox live email to another one without losing progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox live email to another one without losing progress?: So basically what I'm asking is, my current existing email that my gamer tag is linked to. Can I change that email without losing saved game progress? I assume I lose games that I purchased but I...
  9. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  10. Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...: Hello! I have an issue where my Xbox account is attached to my parent's Microsoft account. My parents use their Microsoft account as their main email address. I would like to unlink my Xbox...