Xbox live email account

Discus and support Xbox live email account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't reconnect the lost access to my xbox account due to errors occurring when submitting information the Microsoft page.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StingyOak17, Jan 1, 2014.

1. StingyOak17
    StingyOak17 Guest

Xbox live email account

Can't reconnect the lost access to my xbox account due to errors occurring when submitting information the Microsoft page.

:)

StingyOak17, Jan 1, 2014
  2. sillylucy
    sillylucy Guest
    Live account email

Have you got this resolved? My sister just got an Android and is having a similar issue. We wrote on the tech support forums and are just waiting for a response. I guess I'll give Live a call tomorrow if I can't figure it out soon. We both use my sister's free account so we are having the same problem. So frustrating.

sillylucy, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GT_614
    GT_614 Guest
    Live account email

All

I've had a live account for years now but when I set it up I used my gmail email. I also have an local free profile for my wife that I set it up using my Live.com email account. My wife's account doesn't have a Live gold pass so it's just a free local account. Recently I signed up for a xbox Live Music pass about a month ago and I've been enjoying it so far (gmail account)....so to the Issue.
    I just got a new Windows phone. All sync'd up and working with my live email account. My music pass though is not showing up for my Live account so I can't sync up my playlist and such. There is also no option to "log in" to your music pass as it uses the account the phone is already setup with which is my Live account.

So how do I switch my music pass to be associated to my Live account? I've been trying for hours to just delete my Wife's free profile account so I can remove my Live email association but I can't figure out how. I do know that I'll have to change my XboxLive account name which is cool with me. But when I try to switch my account over it says My email that I want to use is already in used by a Xbox profile (Yeah, my wifes').

GT_614, Jan 1, 2014
  4. RetroHALOAGENT Win User

Change parental email

This is not parental email for xbox live, thats the microsoft account. I want to be able to edit the parental email on my xbox live account, not microsoft account
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I have 2 Email Accounts, both are microsoft accounts and both have xbox one accounts on it.

Hey there!

Once a Microsoft Account has a Gamertag associated to it, an Xbox Live Gamertag migration is not possible. Unfortunately in this case that means that your GMX email will not be able to migrate to your Gmail due to it already having an Xbox Live account tied
    to it. The target email must be created with out signing into Xbox.com or an Xbox console. For all information regarding migrating your Xbox Live account to a new email address, please check our

Change your Xbox Live account email
    address page.

Hope this helps!
  6. Allebas Win User

Email address

Hi SwagkingMMB,

Is the email you using for your Xbox Live account your mother's email account? If you change the email addresss that belongs to your mother than your basically changing her email address. She will then have to create a new email account for herself. I
    recommend talking it over with her so she is aware of what is going on. Then if she agrees you could just edit the email account to your Xbox Live account and your mother can create a new email account for herself.

You can't make a new email account and link it to yours. If you create a new email account you'll lose all game, game progression, and media associated with the email link to your current Xbox Live account.

Also, are you part of a family account on Xbox?
  7. WPAK Win User

Cany assosiate existing account

Hi there,

if you are using a email address on a Windows 10 device as login, then it will automatically get an Xbox Live Account generated on it.

For example if you can sign in at xbox.com without the need to create an account with that email then it means there already is an Xbox Live Account present.

You can only connect an (offline) profile to an email that doesn't already have a Xbox Live Account
  8. bob111111111(2) Win User

How to get rid of 300 points to close my hotmail account

Are you looking to cancel the email or the xbox live account ,?

If it's the email only then you will need to swap it with another email account.

Once an email is not linked to any Microsoft account you will be able to close the email account.
Thema:

Xbox live email account

1. Xbox live email account - Similar Threads - live email account

2. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88
  3. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  4. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  5. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  6. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  7. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  8. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  9. Retrieve email on old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve email on old Xbox live account: So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have the email from 2010 when it red ringed and i...
  10. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...