Xbox live dosent work

Discus and support Xbox live dosent work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox 1 says that i dont have gold so igo to add my xbox live code and it says i already have xbox live it wont let me play online on any game please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareLotus823, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Xbox live dosent work

My xbox 1 says that i dont have gold so igo to add my xbox live code and it says i already have xbox live it wont let me play online on any game please help thankyou

:)

SquareLotus823, Dec 25, 2014
  2. xbox live partys dosent work

Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany

DARKN3SSKILLER, Dec 25, 2014
  3. doX Boii
    doX Boii Guest
    xbox live partys dosent work

hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty Xbox live dosent work ;)

doX Boii, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox live dosent work

Sorry to hear it. I do see that you have a Gold membership attached to the account you are posting with. Please try deleting your profile from the console, then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down and finally re-add
    it to the console to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. BLablARiAl Win User

wrong region error

some pal games do work i have RdR pal that works on my xbox but the AC dosent work and there is no region settings

in the xbox only locale that dosent work ibought my xbox in the US and i live in the middle east

and ihave no idea what is the problem
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live dosent work

Sorry to hear it. I do see that you have a Gold membership attached to the account you are posting with. Please try deleting your profile from the console, then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down and finally re-add
    it to the console to see if that helps.
  7. DARKN3SSKILLER Win User

Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hi there DARKN3SSKILLER.

This thread is quite old, please be sure to post in threads that have been created within the last month. The particular issue you described is currently being looked into. For updates and info head on over to
    this thread and let them know the trouble you're having. Thanks dude!
  9. WPAK Win User

xbox live code dosent work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
Thema:

Xbox live dosent work

1. Xbox live dosent work - Similar Threads - live dosent

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  7. xbox live code dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code dosent work: my Xbox live codes don't work f46925c2-ae0e-4a21-8a3d-ec42cac10aa8
  8. my xbox live dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live dosent work: ok i was updating my game and then when i want to play the game it dosent work because theytell me that my xbox live account dosent work and yes my internet is fine . plz a little help will be...
  9. home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    home is it that my husband who has xbox live gold as well cant launch my games it dosent make ...: is there a way i can fix that 45cf4c80-261f-4e3d-a1b8-cf485af4bd76
  10. xbox live partys dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live partys dosent work: hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty ;) d5682242-c803-419f-b851-866be809088b