Xbox live don't work on Xbox360 ?

Discus and support Xbox live don't work on Xbox360 ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wtf? Is that a Microsoft or my Xbox360 bb9418b4-e5a4-4af5-8315-5949c441ffa8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pociomek, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pociomek
    Pociomek Guest

wtf? Is that a Microsoft or my Xbox360

:)

Pociomek, Oct 15, 2017
  2. DLC won't work unless connected to the net?!

As long as it's the Xbox360 that it was purchased on.

...AND to the Xbox360 it was purchased on, as drskhaled mentioned above. Just to be clear.

Two separate licences. Either case must apply before it'll work; on the console that purchased it - no connection to Xbox Live required; by the GamerTag that purchased it - connection to Xbox Live required.

Tufty McTavish, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Cant connect to xbox live

I have been off my xbox360 for a while and my xbox live ran out. I pluged in my xbox360 Internet cable to my router. For some reson it wont reconize my xbox360 internet wire and now I cant go on xbox live. While I was off my xbox360 for about 2-3months i
    got a new router. The internet cable works fine. Why wont it reconize my internet cable for my xbox360 and let me go back on xbox live?

Toilet Payper, Oct 15, 2017
  4. XboxHaveFun Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

I Have the Same Problem! Points and Xbox Live Gold Cards on my Xbox360 don't work.
  5. white knight ax Win User

My microsoft xbox live password don't work on my xbox360

Good afternoon. Sorry for the situation. Try reset the password and used again.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

My suggestion is to reset your password.

I have my account on my pc, mobile app, Xbox one, and 360 with no issue to logging in.

I hope you can get access to the 360!
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi narutorey1,

I'm sorry to say but you will need to change your password if you want to sign in on your Xbox 360. The password limit is 16 characters and that cannot be changed.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox live don't work on Xbox360 ? - Similar Threads - live don't Xbox360

2. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  3. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  4. Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?: I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber since original Xbox, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine. I only have a tenure badge, what gives?...
  5. Me and my friend are game sharing and I get all of his games but I don't get Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend are game sharing and I get all of his games but I don't get Xbox live?: Me and my friend has game shared in the past but I got a new Xbox and I still get all of his games and game pass but I don't get Xbox live how do I fix this? 1ec213e4-08cd-4fc1-b5cf-84555ea7d2b5
  6. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  7. I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage: Ok i am sick and tired of this garbage service can someone tell me how I can find someone who can simply change the email on account without verification that simple. I will be blocking this on my...
  8. My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live: My xbox 360 don't want to connect to xbox live 2e99ee04-6dd7-43ae-91c5-a4b69483fbb8
  9. Can't install any game and i guess they don't have live support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game and i guess they don't have live support: I just redeemed a code for a game and I can't install anything on the store. If I look it up there is no install button for any games. 9666b07e-bf8a-4d5a-a667-4646d8567d08
  10. Call of Duty - Black Ops III (Xbox360) - Online Play only?? We don't have Live!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Black Ops III (Xbox360) - Online Play only?? We don't have Live!: I purchased my son the Call of Duty Black Ops III game for his Xbox360. We do not have Wifi at home and he does not play via Xbox Live - he only plays offline. He tells me the game is asking for...