xbox live disconnects

Discus and support xbox live disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am having terrible trouble with my account disconnecting when i try to connect to online games i have tried the clearing caches , re applying the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ady 2K12, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ady 2K12
    Ady 2K12 Guest

xbox live disconnects

i am having terrible trouble with my account disconnecting when i try to connect to online games

i have tried the clearing caches , re applying the updates , running every test known to man. but still it connects then disconnects at will.

the test live connection works every time.

help

:)

Ady 2K12, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Jan 2, 2014
  3. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I'll start up a game and in about 5 minutes or so my controller disconnects. I've figured out that every time I see my controller disconnect, that live actually disconnects as well. Does anyone know how the controller and live are related? I need a fix desperately!! I never had the problem before only started about a month ago. Don't know why I'm getting disconnected from live

JoshTasaico, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Random disconnections on Xbox LIVE

6. Miss Ermine Win User

I Cant Connect To Xbox Live

7. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

Thema:

xbox live disconnects

1. xbox live disconnects - Similar Threads - live disconnects

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f