Xbox live disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox live disconnecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Over the last few weeks I have been trying to communicate with friends over Xbox live on Microsoft computers but my Xbox live has been randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cowatron12, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Cowatron12
    Cowatron12 Guest

Xbox live disconnecting

Hello,

Over the last few weeks I have been trying to communicate with friends over Xbox live on Microsoft computers but my Xbox live has been randomly disconnecting and kicking me from everything that involves Xbox live. I have discovered that it only happens while in parties with other people. This has been a big problem as I have been trying to play Sea of Thieves while talking to friends and I keep losing a small (but very annoying) amount of progress. I have found things that address this problem but these solutions only address this for Xbox consoles. In summary, Xbox live keeps kicking me randomly, but only while I am in a party, it happens randomly and kicks me from everything that involves Xbox live. I am using a good computer and have windows 11 as my operating system. This is a computer not an Xbox console.

:)

Cowatron12, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Random disconnections on Xbox LIVE

4. Miss Ermine Win User

I Cant Connect To Xbox Live

5. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

Thema:

Xbox live disconnecting

1. Xbox live disconnecting - Similar Threads - live disconnecting

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  7. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  8. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  9. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  10. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...